betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Gunner help please
    07/14/2007, 07:18 PM
    Gunner help please 
    Champ Posts count: 6 can some1 tell me where i distribute my status points? and how much?
    and also, can i reset my skills when i get a gun? (im a lvl 3 novice and dunno what to do with my stats)
    09/01/2007, 07:50 AM

whiterabbit01 Posts count: 12 im not to sure about Rag2 Stats i know on the First rag u couldn't reset stats once u have used them.

if u want to be a good Gunslinger go for Dex(alot fo Dex) and some Agi. there like your main 2 stats.

but again i mention i have yet to see Rag2's stat system and what not so i might be wrong.
    09/06/2007, 06:54 PM

Satsu419 avatar Posts count: 59 Seems like its Con and Int in RO2. Mostly Con. I assume your talking about Recruit, because there is no "gunner".
    09/19/2007, 04:48 AM

Nepenthe avatar Posts count: 3 I've been doing an even amount of strictly con and int. A tad more con so my skills will hit. You don't need dex or str because you shouldn't be getting hit. Dex makes you evade better and str raises your defense along with p. attack. ("P" I assume stands for "physical" and P.R. attack would me "physical ranged attack.) I'm level 17 soloing level 21-22 monsters (if they're not aggro already..) and it's not too bad at all.

not logged in