betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

In-game assistance
    06/04/2008, 01:53 AM
    In-game assistance 
    Feora avatar Posts count: 237 Hi, I'm Feora and I really like to help out the community of kRO2. So new players, do not fret, I am your Friend! I will be trying to put together a "Starter Package" for any New Players that want one. I can provide EXP help, hats, zeny, equips, ect. Anything that I might be able to throw together. I do however have the right to refuse anyone for any reason. So please do not spam me with PMs..

I have been helping many new players out. Feel free to chat me in game. I'll level-up players whenever I am availible =) I can fill you in with loads of detail about the game and great places to level up! I have been playing for over 6 months now, so I know a fair amount ^o^ Hope to see you in game! Good Luck~

Thank you kindly,
    Feo--
    06/04/2008, 04:20 AM

Kurokami avatar Posts count: 11 Yea she helped me tons last night, real awesome of her, hi feora its Akaaki!
    06/04/2008, 04:51 AM
    Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 237
    Quote (Kurokami)
    Yea she helped me tons last night, real awesome of her, hi feora its Akaaki!

hey~~ I'll still help you ok? ^ ^; After the update if your on.
    06/04/2008, 08:47 AM

KnownXver2 Posts count: 13
    YA FEO once i get my mouse im gonna lvl with tiro
    06/04/2008, 08:48 AM
    Re:  
    KnownXver2 Posts count: 13
    Quote (KnownXver2)

aka Deadlytouch
    06/04/2008, 11:34 AM
    Re: Re:  
    Quote (KnownXver2)
    Quote (KnownXver2)

aka Deadlytouch

Hi! So you are Deadly Touch or you are his friend? I dont quite understand o.o?
    06/05/2008, 06:51 AM

KnownXver2 Posts count: 13 KnownXver2 is deadlytouch silly dont feel like reg un deadlytouch thou
    06/05/2008, 06:59 AM

Phemeto Posts count: 9 hey, id like to ask for your help....im trying to make a swordy, but i think they're only good at higher lvls >< but im a lvl 11 swordsman right now, and i would like to know when/where u can help me out...

MY IGN(s) are Phemeto (11 swordy) and Phemet0 <--- Zero not o (20 enchanter)
    06/05/2008, 07:31 AM

Adiel avatar Posts count: 1 I met Feora tonight in game for the first time. She is amazingly friendly and helpful. She walked me through the start, giving me some pointers here and there but mainly letting me walk on my own two feet. She helped level me and became a great friend. I hope one day to repay the favor.
    06/05/2008, 09:09 AM
    Re:  
    Quote (Phemeto)
    hey, id like to ask for your help....im trying to make a swordy, but i think they're only good at higher lvls &gt;&lt; but im a lvl 11 swordsman right now, and i would like to know when/where u can help me out...

MY IGN(s) are Phemeto (11 swordy) and Phemet0 &lt;--- Zero not o (20 enchanter)

Sure I will help you level up your Swordy. ^^ Please PM me in game.

not logged in