betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

KRo2 - I GOT BANNED TOO
    09/16/2008, 08:13 PM
    Re: na  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 307
    Quote (Knownonscents)
    i was there thats the traing ground for alf that looks like that he did not change the gfx

ya the graphics arent being enhanced its just a certain map with different graphic setting maybe?
    I ended up there at one point and tested out all these crazy monsters and skills~
    09/17/2008, 05:51 AM
    Re: Re: na  
    dango Posts count: 11
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (Knownonscents)
    i was there thats the traing ground for alf that looks like that he did not change the gfx

ya the graphics arent being enhanced its just a certain map with different graphic setting maybe?
    I ended up there at one point and tested out all these crazy monsters and skills~

Aha! finally u said it yourself.
    You know the GM's commands and you re the one doing it yourself NOT Nevigate.
    How shame of you.
    09/17/2008, 05:57 AM
    Re: Re: Re: na  
    Quote (dango)
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (Knownonscents)

How shame of you.

rofl... many people did it, i just didnt do it on legit IDs ^^ Lol i dont feel ashamed at all! Was fun for screenshots~~ It's not like everyone got to keep anything.. server was rolled back remember? :3
    I ended up only learning the commands cuz some Korean [GM] dude told them to me so it was fun while it lasted
    09/17/2008, 06:14 AM
    Re: Re: Re: Re: na  
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (dango)
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (Knownonscents)

How shame of you.

rofl... many people did it, i just didnt do it on legit IDs ^^ Lol i dont feel ashamed at all! Was fun for screenshots~~ It's not like everyone got to keep anything.. server was rolled back remember? :3

which means that's true that u re such a liar.
    poor nevigate. U already fooled him took his fish helmet and 20K zeny.
    And now you told everyone that Nevigate is the one change your level to 99?? Bullcrap.
    There's no GM's command to change someone's else level beside yourself for your own char.
    What's your point posting that Nevigate is the one did all of those?
    To make all players who read this forum hate him? and feel pity for you?
    No wonder no high level players likes you.
    09/17/2008, 06:19 AM
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: na  
    Quote (dango)
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (dango)
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (Knownonscents)

How shame of you.

And now you told everyone that Nevigate is the one change your level to 99?? Bullcrap.
    There's no GM's command to change someone's else char beside yourself with your own char.

hahah Dango you are incredibly ignorant. I have MSN chat logs of Nevi telling me he'd make me lvl 99 then all of a sudden i get warped some place and im Level 99? Funny if u ask me. Dontcha think if i was doing GM commands on Feora i would have been banned like the rest of the people who were? Sorry to i dunno, burst your bubble, maybe you didn't get to take advantage of this oppertunity like i did? Things kinda got turned around on Nevigate when he was trying to do all these things to me.. trying to get me banned and then some random people hooked me up hahah

I guess too bad for you...
    09/17/2008, 06:22 AM
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: na  
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (dango)
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (dango)
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (Knownonscents)

How shame of you.

There's no GM's command to change someone's else char beside yourself with your own char.

hahah Dango you are incredibly ignorant. I have MSN chat logs of Nevi telling me he'd make me lvl 99 then all of a sudden i get warped some place and im Level 99? Funny if u ask me. Dontcha think if i was doing GM commands on Feora i would have been banned like the rest of the people who were? Sorry if your one the losers who didnt get to have fun and take advantage of this oppertunity~~

Oh well 4 U~~~

because I know Allmoz is the one told you how to change level.
    and yes I do have all the fun killing you with my cutie puppies ;P

09/17/2008, 06:23 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 307 Sounds good Dango ^^

Have a pleasant evening, i'm gonna go play kRO2 yay!~
    09/17/2008, 06:26 AM
    Re:  
    Quote (Feora)
    Sounds good Dango ^^

Have a pleasant evening, i'm gonna go play kRO2 yay!~

^___________________________^
    09/17/2008, 06:26 AM

Allmoz avatar Posts count: 27 ô_o m... lol xD two angry kitties
    09/17/2008, 06:31 AM
    Re:  
    Quote (Allmoz)
    ô_o m... lol xD two angry kitties

*roars* Sorry, I'm no Kitty, more like a Teddy Bear and i EAT kitties for breakfast~~ haha

not logged in