betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Launcher Freeze up Loading RO2
    07/03/2008, 08:13 AM
    Launcher Freeze up Loading RO2 
    XxCaLiPsOxX Posts count: 6 I didnt know where to post this information under Bug Reports or Tech information, Hardy if you want to delete this it is fine, as long as i got 1 of my post's in Tech or Bug reports.

Currently everyone is saying almost the same thing. Atm, i am done making my account on RO2's main website, i d/led the torrent d/l from the Ragnarok-online-2.com and finally installed the program.

I click on Ragnarok2 and it loads up a square beige box in korean then i see in the middle of my screen a black updater that says on the top left. RAGNAROK online 2 patch client, under it says notice update new then a error like thing pops up saying Ragnarok2.

now the 2nd Error is basically after i press the OK this dialog box shows up and doesnt go away... if i alt tab or go to another screen it just like freezes. I dont know what i need to do to get away from this or fix this to actually load RO2. All i d/led was RO2 Torrent version from your website.

Also my specs on my computer are:
    Intel Core 2 Qaud CPU Q660 @ 2.40GHz
    2.40 GHz, 2.00 GB of RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512.0 MB - graphics card

Windows XP Professional, yes i d/led the non-unicode for korean and other thing for Korean text which can be switched on the tool bar on the bottom right from ENG to KO.

Please help if you can, i know alot of you are working on other issues but if it is simple on what i need to do, that would be awesome if i can get some feedback.
    07/09/2008, 10:53 AM
    suggestion Only 
    hasyim1987 avatar Posts count: 50 dialog taking new stuff if i not wrong... just wait antil dialog end. if still jam mean u internet slow (lag)
    07/27/2008, 06:27 AM
    Re: Launcher Freeze up Loading RO2 
    Aeris avatar Posts count: 34
    Quote (XxCaLiPsOxX)
    I didnt know where to post this information under Bug Reports or Tech information, Hardy if you want to delete this it is fine, as long as i got 1 of my post's in Tech or Bug reports.

Currently everyone is saying almost the same thing. Atm, i am done making my account on RO2's main website, i d/led the torrent d/l from the Ragnarok-online-2.com and finally installed the program.

I click on Ragnarok2 and it loads up a square beige box in korean then i see in the middle of my screen a black updater that says on the top left. RAGNAROK online 2 patch client, under it says notice update new then a error like thing pops up saying Ragnarok2.

now the 2nd Error is basically after i press the OK this dialog box shows up and doesnt go away... if i alt tab or go to another screen it just like freezes. I dont know what i need to do to get away from this or fix this to actually load RO2. All i d/led was RO2 Torrent version from your website.

Also my specs on my computer are:
    Intel Core 2 Qaud CPU Q660 @ 2.40GHz
    2.40 GHz, 2.00 GB of RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512.0 MB - graphics card

Windows XP Professional, yes i d/led the non-unicode for korean and other thing for Korean text which can be switched on the tool bar on the bottom right from ENG to KO.

Please help if you can, i know alot of you are working on other issues but if it is simple on what i need to do, that would be awesome if i can get some feedback.

Hi

Here is the solution
    http://aeris.forums-free.com/

Enjoy^^

not logged in