betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Login problem/ Proxy
    09/30/2007, 11:14 AM
    Login problem/ Proxy 
    kurisu Posts count: 4 I could play Ro2 yesterday and the day before, but today i cant login, and i have not changed anything. It says: Unable to connect to the loggin server. Why does it happen? I read in some posts that i need to use proxy, if so, can any1 explain what is it and if ill get more lagged or something? Thnxxx :D
    09/30/2007, 03:54 PM

kurisu Posts count: 4 It is posible that the problem is that the update page when i run rag.exe doesnt show any page, in another post, they called it blanked O.O. .......Waiting for help...
    10/01/2007, 03:44 AM

Shiryuu Posts count: 5 ouch, well it means your country IP has been blocked/banned.

Ya one way is to use proxy but i havent figured out how it worked yet atm. Tried a few addresses, but i ended up not being able to connect the internet at all. I guess need to configure proxy thru the router setting if u are using wireless. But this is not confirmed yet. if u dunno how proxy works, dun try it.
    10/01/2007, 01:50 PM

kurisu Posts count: 4 thnk u a lot, but today happened too. Misteriously it fixed itself ... ¬¬. This game is mad. xD. Thnx
    10/03/2007, 06:21 PM

Nuclear Posts count: 7 If your IP is dynamic its not mistery. An IP range in my ISP is blocked, so i need to keep reconecting until i get an unblocked IP
    10/04/2007, 08:46 AM

Shiryuu Posts count: 5 What I know about the problem we are facing is that Gravity is not blocking the client IP but rather the ISP's IP. so i might get a different IP every time i log in. But this set of IP, all of them are connected to this ISP(Say Starhub, since i am using it)

The only way to turn around it is to cloak the ISP to make it like from a different country. There are programs out there that offers this service. but as of now, i do not know how it is done. Esp since, i am using wireless.(= more firewall) so i must open up the port thru the router b4 i can even connect to the cloak ISP IP.

*Sigh.
    10/04/2007, 10:02 AM

kurisu Posts count: 4 Hmm, ok thnk uuuu. I tried yesterday reseting my router and it worked n_n
    10/10/2007, 04:11 AM

Aarian Posts count: 3 Shiryu, please stop spreading rumors. Just because you can't connect, doesn't mean there's been a ban in IPs, much less ISPs. Starhub is fully working. The reason many people can't connect right now is because there's maintainance, which will go on for about another hour or so, and so the test servers have been set up.
    10/10/2007, 04:13 AM

Aarian Posts count: 3 BTW, just before today's maintainance, Starhub users were able to log in, and that was not 4 hours ago. You might wanna check your settings, or there might be a problem with your router maybe, or your firewall.

not logged in