betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

MAKEA ENGLISH VERISAN OMG
    02/14/2008, 01:06 PM
    MAKEA ENGLISH VERISAN OMG 
    ozzy69r Posts count: 8 ok im starting to get fed up of waiting now.. do you know how long me and my freind have wanted to play this. since we first heard about it a few years ago... and it cant even bring out a europe/ameriacn versian... well thats gravity for you.. i should have known better after playing rose online and waiting an extra 6 months for a update they promised a week later lol

why havnt we got it yet =/
    02/14/2008, 11:32 PM

Leonidas avatar Posts count: 2 hey the game is goin to be free???
    02/15/2008, 09:59 PM

Salieo Posts count: 2 I think so.I hope it is.
    02/16/2008, 09:26 AM

sethafox avatar Posts count: 43 idont think so but i really hop it is kuz i aint old enof to pay.... um im 17 right now
    03/16/2008, 10:42 AM
    Re: MAKEA ENGLISH VERISAN OMG 
    Squaresumi Posts count: 1
    Quote (ozzy69r)
    ok im starting to get fed up of waiting now.. do you know how long me and my freind have wanted to play this. since we first heard about it a few years ago... and it cant even bring out a europe/ameriacn versian... well thats gravity for you.. i should have known better after playing rose online and waiting an extra 6 months for a update they promised a week later lol

Yea OMG me too...WHEN is the english VERSION of RO2 Comming out???
    03/22/2008, 03:35 AM
    Re: Re: MAKEA ENGLISH VERISAN OMG 
    mischa avatar Posts count: 2
    Quote (Squaresumi)
    Quote (ozzy69r)
    ok im starting to get fed up of waiting now.. do you know how long me and my freind have wanted to play this. since we first heard about it a few years ago... and it cant even bring out a europe/ameriacn versian... well thats gravity for you.. i should have known better after playing rose online and waiting an extra 6 months for a update they promised a week later lol

Yea OMG me too...WHEN is the english VERSION of RO2 Comming out???

Don't think it's going to come out anytime soon y'know.
    The game is pretty new
    05/13/2008, 05:39 AM

Speedycat avatar Posts count: 6 HEY GUYS! YES YOU, GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF RO2!

EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE JUST FANS, MAKE THE ENGLISH VERSION FASTER! It's all your fault! :0
    05/21/2008, 02:02 AM
    Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 328
    Quote (Speedycat)
    HEY GUYS! YES YOU, GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF RO2!

EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE JUST FANS, MAKE THE ENGLISH VERSION FASTER! It's all your fault! :0

Speedycat... do you remember fuzzycheese forums/oekaki? I could be thinking of someone different ^^;
    05/26/2008, 10:33 PM
    Re: MAKEA ENGLISH VERISAN OMG 
    godsgift1987 Posts count: 5
    Quote (ozzy69r)

I'm pretty sure they have made a Translation, here is the infomation:

Official Translation
    This is not a official translation from Gravity, but custom made by Dumbie and his team.

We really recommend you to back up your data folder before applying this patch.

Translation for:
    Korean Normal client
    Korean Test client
    Japanese Normal client

Hope that helps :)

not logged in