betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

problem at download client
    08/06/2008, 04:13 AM
    problem at download client 
    ginna1122 Posts count: 1 when i click official link* and it's say 403-forbidden,what should i do to resolve this problem?anyone pls help
    08/06/2008, 04:23 AM
    Re: problem at download client 
    sytrex Posts count: 2
    Quote (ginna1122)
    when i click official link* and it's say 403-forbidden,what should i do to resolve this problem?anyone pls help

It says right about it, "You must have korean IP address to download client from official links, so you can use some of public proxy servers."

I suggest using the torrent
    08/06/2008, 07:46 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 114 go and download this http://www.mediafire.com/?mvxia1xwjst and then double click the wolfie icon called "Ragnarok2" after extracting it with Winrar. Once the patcher opens it should have some errors in either Korean or jibberish, just press "ok" or whatever is in place in jibberish or Korean that "ok" would be located at *example yes/no or ok w/e u get it :]* and then it should start patching, BUT if it doesn't that means for some reason you need to get a Korean translation pack for Windows which isn't a big deal or hard to get, so either way you should be good, if not still then theres always someone else that should be able to solve the problem, but you might want to try mine first :], gl.

not logged in