betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Proxy Connection Guide
    10/31/2007, 02:32 AM
    Proxy Connection Guide 
    olegbl Posts count: 3 For all those with connection problems due to blocked ips:
    Easiest way to get past an ip block on ANY korean game is called "Easy2Game" ... easy, isn't it?
    Here's how to use it:
    1. Go to http://www.easy2game.com/down.asp, and click on "下载点一", which is a download link, thus successfully downloading the Easy2Game client.
    2. Unpack the Easy2Game client into some folder, your choice.
    3. Inside the Easy2Game folder, open the file called "Config.ini"
    4. Where it says "Language=", remove whatever is on the right side of the equal sign, and instead put: "Language=EN"
    5. Open the Easy2Game client, by opening the "Easy2Game.exe" file.
    6. Go to "http://www.8558.org/proxy/", you'll need the info on that site in a second. See the IP column (it says IP at the top...)? Well, this column, and the 3 on its right are important. Here's what they mean, in order: IP | PORT | USERNAME | PASSWORD
    7. Inside the Easy2Game client, you'll see checkmarks at the top-left. Make sure that only the top, and the bottom ones are checked. (If you have Vista, and can't see the bottom one, don't worry about it)
    P.S. If some of the prog. is cut off, resize it by dragging the edges.
    8. Go down to the list of programs, and click "Add". Add both the "Ragnarok2.exe" file and the "RagII.exe" file (/System/) directory of the Ragnarok 2 folder.
    9. Click on "Server Settings", enter the server (IP), port (PORT), account (USERNAME), and PSW (PASSWORD), from any of the entries on the proxy page you've opened.
    10. Click test. If the red text says "<IP> Work OK" then you're set, otherwise, enter in a different server.
    11. Click OK. And..... You're done. Launch Ragnarok Online 2. Play.

P.S. All International players, come to this server in Ragnarok 2 (usually the last one on the list):
    스테판 (Stephan)
    10/31/2007, 03:20 AM

AlixVu Posts count: 6 i followed all you steps but i am still unable to connect to login sever. maybe the server is down but the site says its up and i've been trying for 2 days now.
    11/01/2007, 03:50 AM

olegbl Posts count: 3 Yeah, I forgot to add how to check:
    If the game client (the updater part) shows the Korean web-page inside it, you have good connection, and as long as their servers are up, you're good.
    If, however, the update game client has a black part inside it, and doesn't load anything, then you can only patch, but can't log in.
    If you've followed all my steps, and the client is still black, try a different proxy from the list. Some of them work, some of them don't.
    Also, this guide assumes you know how to correctly download, install, and patch the client (+ add english translation if you need it).
    11/01/2007, 04:06 AM

AlixVu Posts count: 6 i've correctly insatlled the game and pathes.

heres what i see.

11/04/2007, 12:53 AM

olegbl Posts count: 3 Sorry for the delay in my reply...
    You're connected to a bad proxy, since your patch-client has a big black area inside it (aka. your IP's blocked).
    Choose a different proxy.
    You gotta have one from South Korea... So, go here:
    http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.8558.org/proxy/index.asp
    And be sure to use a South Korean proxy (if it keeps doing that, keep trying different proxies), on average it takes me 2-3 proxies until I hit a working one.
    11/04/2007, 05:20 PM

AlixVu Posts count: 6 whooo it works!!! thanks so much sir!
    12/08/2007, 05:56 PM
    a zillion thanks 
    harukoism avatar Posts count: 36 omg your guide works like a charm THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i could meet you in person so i can give you a cookie :D
    12/08/2007, 06:16 PM

guzzleboy478 Posts count: 2 ummm... the easy2game program...is all of the text supposed to be little blocks?(just like if you were missing some language package.)
    01/10/2008, 04:20 AM

robinforum Posts count: 8 the download link from easy2game seems to be dead...? Does this also work in accessing the ro2 official website? coz it always says page cannot be displayed in my part.
    05/03/2008, 05:13 AM
    Re: Proxy Connection Guide 
    jon99 Posts count: 1 i cant find the ragII.exe file in the system folder... is there another way tht i can find it?

not logged in