betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Racial Discussion
    09/11/2007, 05:21 PM
    Racial Discussion 
    Xyoshi Posts count: 1 Every "Race" in RO2 should have the choice at the character creation screen to choose a skin color. So far the only thing ive seen in the "Races" is a height difference. I don't think every gamer playing RO2 will want to be white or tan. I am just asking you not to limit the races to one single united color. Give us a chance at diversity. What gets more diverse than skin color?
    09/13/2007, 02:01 PM

Miisen avatar Posts count: 5 I don't think so.
    09/13/2007, 10:58 PM

Bunny-Mew avatar Posts count: 25 It depends on the game creators. Since the game comes from Korea, most of the characters have pale skin. Maybe if it was from America you coud change skin colors. I would like my character to be tanned too since im African Amer. lol, but i'm fine with it..not that it matters :3
    09/13/2007, 12:12 PM

Alexive Posts count: 6 I personally prefer playing darker skin characters look better even though I myself am pale as a ghost. But I highly doubt that they'll put in a skin tone option. And if so, well they have other things to worry about for now anyways.
    09/18/2007, 05:55 AM

Auraiken avatar Posts count: 113 Each race means a different leveling pace and skill set. It has nothing to do with skin colour.

Some level faster and have access to a wide range of skills, but theyre weak overall. For people who want to try out the game. noob class.

the regular one (current one only available) gets to do everything like turning into a thief/gunman/etc but is limited to whatever class skill set it chose. good overall.

the last is the one for hardcore mmo players who want a challenge, it doesnt get as many skills but i'm guessing that because its harder to play as this one, if there was a PVP and a regular L20 came in and one of these L20 came in, chances are this one would kick your ass.

not logged in