betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Saga RO2 Sucks
    06/30/2008, 10:37 AM
    Saga RO2 Sucks 
    COZZY Posts count: 78 i downloaded the euphro2 setup but the servers where saga ro2 and the rates are horriable it errors more it lags more they global acts cocky and teles u just cuz he has something against u...they thing just cuz they control a server there the best the quests run out to quickly and half the time u cant even finish the quest i got to lvl 4 and i was still at the start of the training ground u get around 250 base lvl just from killin a lvl 1

poorly thought about if u ask me i hope it dies out in 3 days...

it was a waste of space on my laptop and a waste of time...

i recomend just w8ing for Ro2 sea or playing KRO2 least u know they will fix all the bugs...

just my thought say what u want as well...?
    06/30/2008, 04:39 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 224 I played EuphRO2 for 1 day, and 1 day only. It was sooo laggy, the GMs are shit, so many errors and bugs. You can't have a beta of a beta. I honestly think they should be taken down by gravity. I particularly don't like a lot of the rules on that server. You can be banned for not speaking english on Channel chat pisses me right off. I am English, but my husband is latino and i have several latino, chinese, brasilian, japanese ect friends, i feel as if they are all being completely discrimated against for not being english! EuphRO2 is shit. It was a waste of time on my laptop as well. I like most of the people that i've met on kRO2, there are so many very kind Koreans that have been great friends to me on the server. Even when RO2Sea comes out i don't know if i'll play there. If i can continue to play on the Korean server I definately will. =]
    06/30/2008, 12:21 PM
    Re: Saga RO2 Sucks 
    xenon123 avatar Posts count: 24 Euphro is good for people cant play korean ro2! But if you play KRO, that is shit.
    07/01/2008, 03:17 AM

Umika avatar Posts count: 22 I hate EuphRO2, they support cussing and racist words in channel.
    And some of the community is completely rude and sexist and they do nothing about it.
    07/01/2008, 05:39 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 87 I tried it before I decided to try and make a Ragnarok Online 2 account, which is why I made one in the first place, even though it took me a long time to figure out because it was so long ago, but when I tried Euph Ragnarok Online 2 the newest thing they had that day that i tried it was half of merman town and prontera with no npcs or monsters at all, that was it, u could walk around it and half of merman town, but there was no emir cave or cognito and stuff, or even warpers etc. But at that time I didn't know any better because I hadn't played on the Official Server yet, only once I did I completely noticed how much Euph Ragnarok Online lacked, but maybe they just need better people to help progress and crack everything the Official Server has. Other than that, as for lag, all I can say is for living in Southern California I think I'm experiencing "lag" 24/7 on the Official Server anyways, for example, I have DSL but when I checked in the cmd prompt my connection to the Official Server I had 300 ping, anyone from around me getter better?
    07/01/2008, 07:57 AM

Umika avatar Posts count: 22 Whats the IP of the Official Server?
    07/01/2008, 09:27 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 87 I don't know but I do know this, I just turned 20 as of 1 hour and 26 minutes ago, hell yea my birthday, but anyways, its not about finding the ip, i kinda forgot how to do it command prompt :[ but im sure someone else on here knows how to do it, and yes it shows the ip and stuff and also your ping, and mine was ranging around 300 static or w/e.
    07/01/2008, 03:05 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 224 XD I'm from southern Cali too, i don't know what internet your using but I never get lag on kRO2. I use Cox Cable and everything runs very smoothely o.O

[edit] Ohh and happy birthday! I just recently turned 19 a week ago myself haha ^^
    07/01/2008, 08:38 PM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 87 well what i meant about lag, and yea the only way i don't graphically lag is when i overclock my processor to at least 2.3 ghz, i actually meant the fact that its overseas for like feora and me that we're probably not going to be at the staticness thingy idk how to put it than koreans or other asia countries are.
    07/01/2008, 08:38 PM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 87 well what i meant about lag, and yea the only way i don't graphically lag is when i overclock my processor to at least 2.3 ghz, i actually meant the fact that its overseas for like feora and me that we're probably not going to be at the staticness thingy idk how to put it than koreans or other asia countries are.

not logged in