betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Selling
    05/31/2007, 01:11 PM
    Selling 
    Sin-Slave Posts count: 23 Selling Poringshaped Bagpack 800rufi
    in shop it worths almost 500rufi.
    im desperate for money ;_; now that the items (not sure abuot equips) are sold for only 1/3.
    05/31/2007, 01:22 PM

BlueDrag0n Posts count: 36 I'm not buying anything yet...since I haven't even make a charactar yet XD but here's a hint:
    recover your hp to max WITHOUT any potions, just sit for it. And I heard there's something like a martial arts skill for novice, get it if you can and hit'em hard with your bare hands (in the game :P). Also, don't bother repairing stuffs unless you really need to. Hunt in lower lvl places since you can get loots without much damage, although you won't get much exp unless you have the skill snowmen was talking about, the xp boosting skill.
    Well, these are just my opinions, from RO1 ^_^
    06/07/2007, 02:07 PM

snowman avatar Posts count: 159 I think sitting and skills are the only real way to recover health anyway.

The recharge on using food or whatever to regain health is a nightmare!
    06/08/2007, 07:51 PM

Elite-Guardian avatar Posts count: 199 i think health restoring items are not worth it in any way. You pay lots of money which could be spent better elsewhere, and then you use all the pots up real quickly...maybe it's gotten better since RO1, i don't really know...
    06/11/2007, 12:08 AM

snowman avatar Posts count: 159 The price isnt that bad. Not now that money is easier come by.

Great thing about RO2 is that you can be grinding mobs quite reliably and steadily but every now and then a mob will get the upper hand on you, or an interfering busy-body may wander by, its at times like this when the food comes in VERY handy to avoid death.

Also I find the SP recovering food quite usefull for reducing the amount of rest periods, my 14/11 swordy is starting to suffer from a lack of SP
    06/15/2007, 06:52 AM
    just save your money for... 
    iriz38 avatar Posts count: 7 reparing, upgrading, and scrolls you dont need to buy equips cuz you can get it on mobs/quests...
    06/17/2007, 06:50 PM

VictorGrimst Posts count: 49 Sell stuff in the auction house.. I sell random headgears I find for just a bit cheaper then other peeps, and make a nice profit.
    07/29/2007, 08:04 AM

Skye Posts count: 6 Kill mods while running during quests for drops which you can sell.

Don't buy potions, exit combat when not being attacked by pressing 'z', sit, or skills are the best way to heal. The novice skill invigorate increases the natural heal rate.

If you have to use a potion when fighting you're probably too low a lvl to be there anyway. You should form a party or go lvl somewhere else.

Quests also help with money problems. Just don't blow it all on useless skills or repairs. and don't over use the promise stone cause it'll cost you lots of needed rufies.

not logged in