betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Server Reset and Big Update 2008.08.20
    08/05/2008, 08:07 AM

Umika avatar Posts count: 39 hmmm... I think i notice some close similarities.

08/05/2008, 08:19 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 135 yea i already mentioned that on the first page, but anyways I don't think its fake, I recently noticed on the Game Rip Soundtrack or w/e that theres a song called "Baby Cat".
    08/05/2008, 01:39 PM
    Re:  
    Epell avatar Posts count: 43 I hope Gravity don't get sued, that what I am thinking.
    08/12/2008, 04:25 PM

Kich867 Posts count: 25 First off, gravity couldn't be sued for deleting your characters because the characters aren't yours to begin with, they are theirs. They can't be sued for really doing anything that involves their game.

Secondly, did this ever happen? I'm assuming not.
    08/12/2008, 07:26 PM
    Re:  
    Epell avatar Posts count: 43
    Quote (Kich867)
    First off, gravity couldn't be sued for deleting your characters because the characters aren't yours to begin with, they are theirs. They can't be sued for really doing anything that involves their game.

Secondly, did this ever happen? I'm assuming not.

I am talking about DreamWorks filing a suit against Gravity for copyright infringement.

This has not happened. There is still eight more days to go.
    Gravity seems to admit about the big update on personal email basis though.
    08/13/2008, 07:37 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 335 I can't wait till the update. NationThief spoke with a GM and they told him there won't be a server reset, so hopefully we can trust what this authority figure said to him. So i'm totally psyched~!

P.S - i HATE rumours!! T_T
    08/13/2008, 08:01 PM

Zusional avatar Posts count: 2 If this is true...
    Whether there will be a reset or not, we're still getting a big update.
    More content is always welcome, especially when you've been playing the same thing for the past few months...
    08/14/2008, 05:59 AM
    Re:  
    Epell avatar Posts count: 43
    Quote (Feora)
    I can't wait till the update. NationThief spoke with a GM and they told him there won't be a server reset, so hopefully we can trust what this authority figure said to him. So i'm totally psyched~!

P.S - i HATE rumours!! T_T

Yea, there was another post about this on bbs at ro2 official website.
    I decided not to talk about it, since I did say that it was never confirmed.
    Also the update date seems to have changed.
    instead of 20th, it has become "sometime soon". The plan is after Olympic is over as far as I hear.
    08/14/2008, 06:04 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 335 omg ... so like 2 weeks or something now... =.='
    08/18/2008, 09:48 PM

Blast5000 avatar Posts count: 9 I want some answers NOW!

not logged in