betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Trickster Online
    07/12/2007, 04:47 AM
    Trickster Online 
    sydric Posts count: 12 Hi i would like to share with you One of my all time fav mmo's

This mmo has a fun drilling system that you can dig up items as you play, Constant bi weekly updates and loads of events to keep you on your toes! PVP, PVE But one of my personal fav is the Mycamp. This camp lets you make your own room. I'll post some pic's

So anyways give it a try if you like anime style games
    http://www.tricksteronline.com
    07/26/2007, 03:56 PM

MoonKid Posts count: 2 I play trickster but I have no 2nd class lol.I like LOOKING at people's my camp,but I myself don't have one xD
    08/28/2007, 11:06 PM

kimshee avatar Posts count: 118 Lol i played that game a long time ago. very long time... I see it has improved greatly.
    09/06/2007, 05:22 PM

funfany avatar Posts count: 18 I've just played this game around 2 months ago. It's interesting that we can decorate our own room and stuff ^^ Oh, and I also like the cards game, it's one of the things that can keep me not being bored while playing > try to collect the cards
    11/14/2007, 01:47 AM

darkxchaotic Posts count: 10 Haha, I played that game when it first came out. I couldn't read Korean so I kinda gave up on it. ><;
    12/16/2007, 11:06 PM

Enyc avatar Posts count: 3 I use to play Trickster. Had a lvl 205 cat before I quit, gets boring after u reach 200 though =/.
    06/12/2008, 04:44 PM
    give it a thumbs up 
    xiaojun Posts count: 1 ill give it a thumbs up cause its graphics really ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10/06/2008, 02:09 AM

Lecaro avatar Posts count: 5 I used to play Trickster...only had 2 characters; a Cat and an Ox. I preferred my Cat though because her defense and dodging ability were like none other...the perfect tank. Although I quit, I'd definately recommend this game. It was fun while it lasted.

not logged in