betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

weird stats?
    06/19/2007, 06:21 AM weird stats? 
    angiekittie avatar Posts count: 46 anyone know how many stats there should be? i see people discussing about stats and some of them i ve never heard of, such as WIS. I only see four, which are STR,DEX,CON,and INT. is it right?
    06/19/2007, 07:31 AM  
    Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 I assume Wis would be the same as Int just different translations.

You named all but luk which you can't add to unless you get special things that adds to it.
    06/19/2007, 08:21 AM  
    angiekittie avatar Posts count: 46 wut is it, can you tell me?

and what exactly does each one of the stats do?

the description in the game kind of repeats themselves for each one, and im really confused... ><
    06/19/2007, 08:27 AM  
    Elite-Guardian avatar Posts count: 199 there's an explanation on the site but it isn't up to date. it says:

* STR, or Strength, contributes to melee physical damage and minimum ranged physical damage. It increases the max HP, fatigue, and weight limits. It also reduces after-cast spell time when repeating the same spell.
    * DEX, or Dexterity, contributes to melee physical hit rate and minimum physical damage as well as ranged physical damage. It also reduces casting time for spells.
    * INT, or Intelligence, contributes to ranged physical critical rate and an increase in the max SP limit. It also reduces after-cast time for physical skills when repeating the same skill.
    * CON, or Concentration, contributes to melee physical and magic critical rate. It also increases ranged physical hit rate and spell dodge rate.

It also mentions Wis and Agi, but they don't exist.
    06/19/2007, 09:42 AM  
    Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 This is from the translation patch:

Str: Increases Maximum P. Attack
    Maximum P. Ranged Attack
    Maximum HP

Dex: Increases Minimum P. Attack
    P. Evasion Rate
    P. Ranged Hitrate
    Maximum M. Attack
    Magical Hitrate
    Magical Skill Hitrate

Con: Increases P. Attack Skill Hitrate
    P. Ranged Attack Skill Hitrate
    Maximum M. Attack
    Magical Skill Hitrate

Int: Increases Maximum P. Attack
    P. Attack Skill Hitrate
    Minimum P. Ranged Attack
    Minimum M. Attack
    Magical Skill Hitrate

Luk: Increases P. Attack Skill Hitrate
    Maximum M. Attack
    M. Evasion Rate

If you want help on a build I can probably tell you whats best for the type of build you want. (On in theory :) )
    06/19/2007, 07:47 PM  
    angiekittie avatar Posts count: 46 i have a recruit, i just changed it yesterday, and it sucked.... it kills even slower than the novice...
    06/19/2007, 07:50 PM  
    angiekittie avatar Posts count: 46 but i feel like i have to add to every stats, since all of them relate to ranged physical attack somehow....
    06/20/2007, 10:09 AM  
    Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 In my suggestion:

https://ragnarok-online-2.com/forum/understanding-the-stats-t535

I suggest to use Dex and Str. (Mainly)
    A little in Int if you want your hits to hit closer together in hit point.
    I would find a way to some how get some luk so that you don't have to spend points on Con.

not logged in