betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

0mg!!1L0l kRO2 HaXx0r
    09/15/2008, 07:55 PM
    0mg!!1L0l kRO2 HaXx0r 
    Feora avatar Posts count: 335 Check out these crazy screenshots. kRO2 was hacked by a korean guy named "Nevigate". He figured out how to enable GM Commands on the server and started spawning monsters everywhere in cities and towns. Also, he would warp people to random locations, off map and can cause your game to crash. I spoke with Nevigate and he told me that he gave all his friends 210K Zeny and he'll be deleting every person on kRO2 that he doesnt like (he has a fued with me, but so far i just think he's bluffing) He also made me Level 99 .. Gravity will either Reset the Server or roll eeryone back to their correct level XD But seriously he did everyone a huge favor in my opinion.. This was fun and hella useful for some of my ro2 projects

Screenshots:

P.S ~
    ROFL LOL right?? This shiz is fun i got to see lvl 99 monsters i never killed before. I forgot to take screenies of them tho T_T
    09/15/2008, 09:22 PM

ubersword avatar Posts count: 53 wtf u see why me no play rly that sux and I see no one missed me lol
    09/16/2008, 02:41 AM

dango Posts count: 11 wow that's one big ... LOL!!!

btw how do u know that's nevigate?
    You have any proof?

Those Screenshots don't tell anything if Nevigate is the one doing it.

09/16/2008, 02:50 AM
    Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 335
    Quote (dango)
    wow that's one big ... LOL!!!

You have any proof?

i dont have screenies only MSN chat log but Gravity's reseting the server or roll backing levels. Hopefully they dont take items and zeny back... :X
    09/16/2008, 03:02 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 135 Wow that guys a fucking G haha
    09/16/2008, 03:10 AM
    Re: Re:  
    dango Posts count: 11
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (dango)

You have any proof?

i dont have screenies only MSN chat log but Gravity's reseting the server or roll backing levels. Hopefully they dont take items and zeny back... :X

aww dont do that please, that's so mean ;;
    dont just blamming other people that u dont like ><

i know u have alot of problems with him and all high level players =(
    but doing this just making urself look even more bad ... ><
    09/16/2008, 03:22 AM
    Re: Re: Re:  
    kidofoz Posts count: 4
    Quote (dango)
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (dango)

You have any proof?

aww dont do that please, that's so mean ;;
    dont just blamming other people that u dont like &gt;&lt;

i know u have alot of problems with him and all high level players =(
    but doing this just making urself look even more bad ... &gt;&lt;

I heard that the ones who use GM command will get banned. jajaja nad if roll back you will be loosed all the things you obtained during that time too. So bad..

Dont say anything you dont know it exactly!!!! The truth may be totally different than you have seen. jajaja...

feora you have the proof here that you use GM command to be 99 too !!!! Please beware getting banned ><

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
    09/16/2008, 03:38 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 135 are you guys trying to help her? fight with her? or make a joke with her? cuz i seriously can't tell, first your being all sympathetic, then your doing emotions which are just annoying to see this >< over and over again, i mean wat are you >< ING about? and then your jajajaing? wats this jajaja mother fucker shit? you can't say hahaha? are you BR? are you trying to exclude yourself with a jaja from a haha? its fucking annoying, stop doing emotions and stop doing jaja's, shit since your doing gayass ><'s you might as well say LOL or ROTFL or ROFL or ROFLMFAO or KOASHLKGSADHGKL;SDHGKL;SDAGKL;SAKO;KL; whatever the fuck you think is cute that you'd get shitfaced for saying to someone in person. However, who cares about who did it, i wish my char was 99 thatd be chill, and anyways, i think the servers gone a lil outa control, or inflated, wipe? cool, if not, cool, its whatever, as for who did the hacking and cheating, i guess they're schooling paid off and they're getting a A for their computer science prodject, go give them a cookie if you care so much, but at any rate please stop giving her a hard time about it, she just posted an announcement of it. idk what else to say.
    09/16/2008, 03:50 AM

Umika avatar Posts count: 39 I hope Gravity doesnt close down RO2 because of that hacker... Than again it kind of reminds me of the time when some jerks hacked RO1 which caused Gravity to do things from scratch
    09/16/2008, 03:51 AM

kidofoz Posts count: 4 Dis am i said sth wrong? all is the truth ^^ jajaja

i prefer to use jajaja than hahaha or whatever u said ^^ it's not wrong too !!!

not logged in