mail: [email protected]

tried and failed many times..so pleeeaaaseee make one forrrr me
    ty
    i really wanted and want to play!!!

is my account created yet??

i rrreally would love to play as soon as possible pleeeseee
    02/08/2008, 10:26 AM
    hi 
    restyl Posts count: 6 plz some one create me a account plz...
    i realy want 2 play it
    my di :restyl
    and passward is:rest1234
    if ur done wit the registration send me a email id plz
    [email protected]
    02/08/2008, 10:27 AM
    02/08/2008, 05:27 PM

krystah Posts count: 3 Ok, my problem is that once I get to this page https://member.gravity.co.kr/member/realname.asp?ad=0 where you enter your name and KSS, the button next to the KSS field doesn't seem to do anything. I've tried it both on Explorer 6 and Firefox and I get nothing. Anyone else having this problem?
    02/18/2008, 06:09 PM
    pls give me an account 
    toyang Posts count: 4 username:toyang
    02/18/2008, 06:10 PM
    give me an acount 
    toyang Posts count: 4 username: toyang
    password: email me at [email protected]
    thanks
    02/18/2008, 06:40 PM
    I REALLY WANT TO PLAY!!!!! 
    LilGirlii avatar Posts count: 2 Please make me an account!

Account Name-KittehANG3l
    Password-doesn't matter.
    Gender-Female please!!
    [email protected]
    02/19/2008, 12:55 PM
    Re: Account creation and KSSN 
    wafflo avatar Posts count: 7 and what we do with the parents info page that appear on the last page? :S
    02/20/2008, 06:58 AM

sethafox avatar Posts count: 43
    02/20/2008, 09:40 AM

maxpaynex avatar Posts count: 6 First of all ->
    Quote (krystah)
    Ok, my problem is that once I get to this page https://member.gravity.co.kr/member/realname.asp?ad=0 where you enter your name and KSS, the button next to the KSS field doesn't seem to do anything. I've tried it both on Explorer 6 and Firefox and I get nothing. Anyone else having this problem?

u must type the second field manually but it doesn't really matter ..i can give u a working kssn and still wont be enought ...ul have a succesfully made account but recive a mail with a telephone number ..when u try to login in game it will say ,,This account is not activated'' so you must call that number, speak in korean and present real documents (the part that i'm stuck at) ..so i don't see how to get past this regardless of the effort made just to get at this step. Koreans made it imposible for us.

Second->
    Quote (sethafox)
    Why don't you all jest play EuphRO2. and if you are Korean i can understand why not. but all you non Koreans Why don't you play EuphRO2?

because EuphRO2 has only one playeble class ->enchanter ...thats because it's the only class that can compensate its bugs with infinite heals due to infinite mana bug ..all the other class'es has the desavantage of super low damage due to non working passive skills, no armour options, no HP regeneration bonus whatsoever

Let me rephrase that:
    -siting down does not speed ur HP regeneration process
    -non of the passive skills are working so again no HP regeneration bonus
    -armour options are not working so again no HP regeneration bonus

(absolutly nothing is helping u to regenerate HP faster)

...not even when u lie down ...u kill a mob with like 20 hits while the enchanter kills it with 2 long distance hits ..and sit down (just an expresion, its pointless to sit ..u can run arround the HP regen it's the same) to regenerate ur HP the slowest way possible in like 3 minutes after every single mob that u kill while the enchanter does it in 1 second with 1 Heal.

..so EuphRO2 is only good if u play enchanter and don't mind than non of ur armour options are working.

not logged in