betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Anyone else starved?
    09/17/2008, 09:50 AM
    Anyone else starved? 
    XxBunnyBoyxX Posts count: 1 I'M STARVING FROM LACK OF UPDATES. We haven't seen an actual update in what, almost a year lol....? Are we SERIOUS? Why does Gravity feel they should always be completely silent about just about everything? Grrrr, I just want to play a completed game and it doesn't seem like Gravity has much interest in even responding to bored people.

Anyone else just praying for some kind of update? Possibly iRO2 beta? I mean, anyone else think about 2 years ago that the beta would last this long and be so....calm? Anyone miss the hype of new updates? I sure as hell do.
    09/17/2008, 10:41 AM

Umika avatar Posts count: 39 I'm pretty sure the next update will be on November 26th since the last 2 updates were on the 26th on a Wednesday.
    09/17/2008, 09:41 PM

phr34k Posts count: 7 I hope you're right umika else i'll be mad on you for getting my hopes up if not :p

But to get serious on the topic. From a companies perspective i think they intentional let the game `die`, to return in one massive update. But i'm wondering, next to the open beta servers there should also be private beta servers.

How well is the progress of that developing e.d. SakrayRO2? Maybe a lot is going on there but who knows.

Either way Saga is complete open source have fun with that while waiting ;]

09/17/2008, 10:00 PM

kowro2 Posts count: 47 I'm not too hopeful about any updates, especially since they're in such debt and it feels like they've basically given up on the game.

Which is why I thought the recent GM commands incident was the most interesting thing to happen to the server in a long time. I don't understand why some people were so uptight and complaining instead of embracing it :)
    09/17/2008, 10:53 PM
    Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 335
    Quote (kowro2)
    I'm not too hopeful about any updates, especially since they're in such debt and it feels like they've basically given up on the game.

Which is why I thought the recent GM commands incident was the most interesting thing to happen to the server in a long time. I don't understand why some people were so uptight and complaining instead of embracing it :)

Lol i was only complaining when everyone who hated me were using the Commands to warp me off map or into about 1218937912837 Lvl 75 agressive Willows over and over and over...or certain people telling me their gonna delete my account. Lol.......It got rather tiring untill i figured out how to use them myself XD Then i was having just as much fun as everyone else :P

09/18/2008, 04:24 AM
    Re:  
    Umika avatar Posts count: 39
    Quote (phr34k)
    I hope you're right umika else i'll be mad on you for getting my hopes up if not :p

Lol, yeah I hope I'm right too. XD
    09/18/2008, 06:08 AM

ubersword avatar Posts count: 53 im just waiting for the sweet sweet new races but until then I think I might play guild wars or rappelz or maybe I'll stick with playing .Hack// G.U. Vol 1-3 Haseo is the business but yea peace out and I hope ur right Umika

not logged in