betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Anything new in Ragnarok online 2? :/
    12/19/2007, 09:02 PM
    Anything new in Ragnarok online 2? :/ 
    Shirasu avatar Posts count: 9 Ok, so basicly I made a post some weeks/months ago about this but I can't find the topic and I would bother to look for it but the forum is so slow for me so I won't. Sorry. Also I posted in a thread then.

So is RO2 the same as it was when I last played? :/
    Like still relieing on the Quests to get exp rather than butchering monsters?
    Are the skills still as slow as before? Like the crazy 200000 sec delay after using a skill?

You know this and that. I'll try to keep my eye on this topic so that it's not a complete waste.

Also I ask this because the ones that made the game tried to make it Pay to play but failed pretty hard when almost NO ONE was willing to do it so they got together with one/some of the devs from old Ragnarok online.
    12/19/2007, 09:29 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 139
    too many players T_T

new town coming up at the end of this month after the major update. (they say dec.26-27)

money is easy to gain now.

i can make 25z to 40z a day by just hunting loots and treasure boxes.

i filled my weapon with 7 alter stones already.

well most people who say that this game is boring are probably noobs i guess.
    the more you understand the game the easier for you to play.
    probably noobs rely on internet informations and gamefaqs and not really doing their homeworks. tch.

or the worst posible reason is.. incompetence..
    12/19/2007, 09:42 PM

Shirasu avatar Posts count: 9 Well if it's easy to gain zeny it might be one thing.

But if the skills still have the crazy delay as it still does I don't think I'm gonna bother with it. I like how old RO was fast and quick when it came to combat.

Well a new pretty town might only be worth checking out but not enough for me to get to play it that much again.

not logged in