betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Can't open ro2's official site
    01/08/2008, 06:49 PM
    Can't open ro2's official site 
    robinforum Posts count: 8 I've tried to open ro1, ro2 and gravity's official site but it always says page cannot be displayed.. how come? I've searched the forum and still, there's no answer.. I've encountered a post that says there's a link to my problem but it seems that the link is dead / the post is already deleted..
    02/02/2008, 06:34 PM
    Re: Can't open ro2's official site 
    GundamSeph Posts count: 3
    Quote (robinforum)
    I've tried to open ro1, ro2 and gravity's official site but it always says page cannot be displayed.. how come? I've searched the forum and still, there's no answer.. I've encountered a post that says there's a link to my problem but it seems that the link is dead / the post is already deleted..

I noticed this too, at first i thought it may have been ports blocking it through my router or settings in my internet explorer, but after trying it on three different household computers without the router, the page still doesn't show up, however it works perfectly at two of my friend's homes. I've come to the conclusion that the gravity.co.kr website has a very specific IP blocking (or something similiar) that prevents some people from viewing the page (i proved this by going through www.proxy.org and having the site load flawlessly, i just can't do shit on it through the proxy though lol)

not logged in