Forum

« First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 …   Next ›   Last »
    DiviniaRO - Free RO2 Server -
    09/18/2008, 12:11 AM
    Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 339
    Quote (Mikimiri)
    I need help ASAP!
    When i click start game it said Cannot find lua5.dll please reinstall and cannot find engine.dll ? WTF

Did you run Full File Download on the Rag 2 Client patcher? After you do that you should have all the madatory files needed... then just make sure the Divinia Client is within the Program Files/Gravity/RagII Folder.. click on the Divinia Client Launcher and it should work ..
    09/18/2008, 12:18 AM

Mikimiri avatar Posts count: 34 Well ill try to re install it after school...Thanks for teh help xD
    I am really a helpless newb when its about installing complicated thingies xD
    09/18/2008, 05:15 PM
    Re:  
    tripwire avatar Posts count: 42 so is this janus emu i noticed that head admin is reddozen. just curious since i know that they had a decent build going on before there forums vanished
    09/18/2008, 06:34 PM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 135 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ydjut1wl2zz

just run the patcher to download all the ro2 files, and then use the Divinia ROII.exe to launch it. (looks like a pukui, and for those that don't know what that is, its yellow).

If you get error 2's and 5's and 12345678910111213141516171819 etc. do not ask what do to do about it in this topic, not be an ass but theres so many topics about them explaining what to do, this patcher i just posted should be 100% effective as long as you run the patcher and get all the files, and start Ragnarok 2 with the Divinia ROII.exe, optionally you can put in the english translation and it won't overwrite anything that has to do with Divinia Ragnarok Online 2. Good luck and have fun, if for some reason im a dumbass and didn't do something right, holla. :]

http://mnlust.net/downloads/Ro2Trans-Public.zip - dumbies unofficial english translation, but lets just call it official since the game isn't even translated yet

http://game.diviniaro.com/files/English_Patch_5-26-2008.zip - Divinia Ragnarok Online 2's English items translation, (idk wat is different about this one from dumbie's but i use both anyways)

http://game.diviniaro.com/files/NPC_Patch_5-31-2008.zip - Divinia Ragnarok Online 2's NPC translation patch, just if you want to see the dialogue, doesnt really help for anything.

::NOTE:: extract it to your desktop or else your going to have to edit the properties of the DiviniaROII target and shortcut options. the default for this patcher I uploaded is "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Ragnarok Online 2\System" either make sure you have that path or re-edit it according to yours. Also make sure this is still in target in or w/e "ServerIP=89.46.34.63 ServerPort=6000" if you do not have that you will not be able to connect.
    09/19/2008, 05:17 PM

Mikimiri avatar Posts count: 34 Yesh ._. sorreh..Um lolz..Do you have any idea where i sign up?
    ._. it wont let me in... *groblez*

-------

XD RAWR I ARE MAKING MY CHARACTER!
    Weee~
    Thanks again..
    09/19/2008, 06:04 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 339 great im glad it works, dont double, triple post tho Miki, just edit your last post if you have something more to say... your spamming up my forum threads lol..
    09/19/2008, 10:36 PM

kowro2 Posts count: 47 Is it possible to have just one install of RO2 while still being able to play all three servers (kRO2, EuphRO2, DiviniaRO II)? I'd hate to take up 3x the space.
    09/20/2008, 06:45 AM
    Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 339
    Quote (kowro2)
    Is it possible to have just one install of RO2 while still being able to play all three servers (kRO2, EuphRO2, DiviniaRO II)? I'd hate to take up 3x the space.

You just need the kro2 Gravity File and then Euph or divinia ro patches.. very simple just keep the files in the RagII Folder. So yes you can play all 3 if you want
    09/20/2008, 07:02 AM

play3rk1ll3r avatar Posts count: 1 i need help downloading this game is it playable or no?
    09/20/2008, 07:10 AM
    Re: Re:  
    kowro2 Posts count: 47
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (kowro2)
    Is it possible to have just one install of RO2 while still being able to play all three servers (kRO2, EuphRO2, DiviniaRO II)? I'd hate to take up 3x the space.

You just need the kro2 Gravity File and then Euph or divinia ro patches.. very simple just keep the files in the RagII Folder. So yes you can play all 3 if you want

The EuphRO2 forums make you download their entire several gigabyte client. Is the old-style patch with the .bat file etc. still available somewhere?

For DiviniaRO II, I ran their .exe to connect, then afterwards when I tried to play kRO2 again it failed (some .dll was not found) and I had to do a FullFileCheck. So it seems like it's not possible to play DiviniaRO II and kRO2 off the same install :(
    « First   ‹ Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 …   Next ›   Last »

not logged in