betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

EuphRO2 free Ragnarok 2 server
    01/10/2008, 05:27 AM
    EuphRO2 free Ragnarok 2 server 
    chromedome Posts count: 8 Since its almost impossible for non-koreans to get an account on KRO2 at this time, why don't you guys try EUPHRO2 server. Its free, anyone can register and has a very good community.

Visit this link to know how to play on Euphro2.

http://www.ragnarok2seagamers.blogspot.com/

01/10/2008, 02:53 PM

robinforum Posts count: 8 I like to play in your private server but your website.. It takes me like 2-5mins just to load your page.. Don't tell me it's about my internet connection because everything works great.. what's your Yahoo! Messenger? I'd like to try it out.
    01/10/2008, 03:21 PM

Reilly Posts count: 12 Well you see, EuphRO2's server is buggy beyond reason, has ridiculous lag spikes, and barely anything is implemented. I went to check it out the other day, potions dont even work, to make it worse they subtract the hp they're supposed to recover.

EDIT: Also, it's pretty easy to get an account. Took me all of 20 minutes.
    01/10/2008, 03:55 PM

robinforum Posts count: 8 account in euphro or ro2 official site? O.o

I just can't stand the long loading ;p
    01/10/2008, 09:09 PM
    Re:  
    AtmaDarkwolf Posts count: 6
    Quote (robinforum)
    account in euphro or ro2 official site? O.o

I just can't stand the long loading ;p

Don't worry about the long loading, if it dosen't load in 10 seconds, refresh it. Worked for me the 4th or 5th refresh.

And the server, ... ishhh.. have patience, almost NOTHING works in the game. it is as if they are running a version of the game from a year or more back.(complete with bugs) Also the server is HORRIBLE with the lag. You could have a fine time, then suddenly 2-5 min between your actions, chat, etc(And not exaggerating here)

Healing pots damage you(That sucked when trying to fight something), at lower levels, stuff lower than you will slaughter you, at higher levels, you easily take stuff out MUCH MUCH higher than you. (Slight unbalance there, meh) the attribute dex is worthless(Either has no effect or is just plain worthless) and buffs cast on you can actually roll your char back to when you last died(I think)- sometimes u just can't loot, and other times u can't talk. Also the area's you type in text will have a text size/font size so small that you will not beable to see what your typing, but the display chatbox is fine.(The text is so small when your logging in it is quite hard to make sure you got the right account name...I just close my eyes when typing and hope i got it right)

Aside from the above, NPC's (even with the english patch) have all korean dialog(Left side will show npc name or item u need to get), quests don't give any reward other than POSSIBLY a random item(not the items listed as rewards, u don't get those) and some xp. Maybe money too,but not sure. Either way, the community here tat has been around for awhile is pretty friendly and helpful, don't be shy to ask questions.

Think of it as being able to see what the game will be like, the gameplay, physics, and some combat. Try to ignore the unfinished parts. Enjoy what is there, ignore the rest.
    01/11/2008, 10:43 PM

AtmaDarkwolf Posts count: 6 I've uploaded it as a torrent, complete with the english translation patch, but you will still have to register on their website.

Please seed when you got the download. The more people who snatch the file, the faster everyone will get it.

http://www.torrentbox.com/torrent_details?id=163682

not logged in