betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

EVENT NOTICE
    06/13/2008, 02:43 AM
    EVENT NOTICE 
    Feora avatar Posts count: 105 Edit: Event Notice taken down because apparently I don't know what I'm talking about even though I know I do.

I no longer help people on the forums or in game because of unappreciating players.

Sorry you can thank Kasumi and Takochan for that ^^

Click Here For Event

06/13/2008, 06:39 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 72 thnx
    06/13/2008, 08:28 AM

sirshatterstar Posts count: 3 That's great news Feora! May I repost this on my site? www.kyubz.com I will of course place a link to this post and have your name as the source. cheers!
    06/13/2008, 08:32 AM
    no editing please 
    kasumi avatar Posts count: 32
    Quote (Feora)

~ EVENT NOTICE ~

Hello players!~
    I would just like to notify everyone that there is an Event starting today(June 12). The event is a 200% ITEM DROP RATE! So that means you get 2x the chance of getting rare drops!! Also, on June 16 there will be an event where every player gets 2 STATUS RESET potions! For many users that were not sure how to stat their characters correctly this will be a serious gift from Gravity! To recieve your Status Reset potions you must go to KAFRA and click on the Event option and they will appear in your inventory! So make sure you have room and use them sparingly!! Also, you can not sell or trade the pots so make sure you tell all your friends about the Event!

Thanks,
    Your Friend Feo~

lol did you like ripped that info from someone? its because its wrong again.
    look at this post, info's about event 1 to 4
    http://www.ragnarok-tale.net/forums/index.php?topic=220.msg2186;boardseen#new
    the dates he provided were wrong but the details is somewhat correct.

event 1 date is 6/13 to 6/16

event 2 as said here is 6/18 (try again event) [wednesday maintenance check]

06/13/2008, 05:33 PM
    Re: no editing please 
    Feora avatar Posts count: 105 What the hell is your problem Kasumi?? I am not wrong. I have a lvl 95 KOREAN friend (NationThief) who translates for me ALL the time. He told me about this event. You have some serious problem there. I am being helping towards all the English players on kRO2 who would have no clue about the Events. STOP SPAMMING MY THREADS WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY PLEASE!

P.S - Epell told me about the other Events in-game.
    06/13/2008, 05:45 PM
    Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 105
    Quote (sirshatterstar)
    That's great news Feora! May I repost this on my site? www.kyubz.com I will of course place a link to this post and have your name as the source. cheers!

yes of course ^^
    06/14/2008, 04:20 AM
    MS. RIPPER 
    kasumi avatar Posts count: 32 now you just ripped epell's post.

stop using people as your friends.
    stop spamming your thread? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?
    what negative? its obvious the dates were wrong.

(eww you just edited and ripped all epell's post how ugly. and she said yes ofcourse she wants to be credited for her ripped info)

the way how you edit your first post and use people as friends is what i call ugly.

yeah epell told you after you saw his/her post. yeah right you're good at making excuses.
    *clap *clap *clap.

----
    so what do you want to hear?
    oh thanks feora for PROVIDING THIS INFO. ^_^ (smiley)
    YOUR INFO IS SO GREAT YAY.
    ----

either way you ripped the info or not the dates given were still wrong.

event 2. the stat reset potions will be on kafra after the maintenance check on WEDNESDAY. 6/18
    (event info is free no need to credit anyone) epell's not the only one who can read hangeul here.

(Thanks,
    Your Friend Feo~ for what? for ripping epell's post?) ok thanks for ripping. ^_^ (smiley)
    thats really awesome thanking yourself after your post.
    06/14/2008, 10:16 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 105 dam you are a c * n t. O_o

You need to take a chill pill! You like PMSing all the time or what?? I feel bad for anyone that has to even be near you!! -_-"
    06/14/2008, 10:31 AM

elemnophee avatar Posts count: 3 Kasumi are you forum Mod wannabe or something?...She made a thread for english players explaining upcoming events, isnt asking for props at all...whats the problem? lol is there like something ur jealous of or what? seems to me that her intentions were good and thats all that matters, the only thing in this thread thats a joke is ur reaction to it. Who in their right mind finds a thread of someone obviously trying to help others and flames them for it? Have u got mental problems or are u just always a total bish?

P.S. Tyvm for the info, without this thread i wouldnt have known this event was on. Keep up the good work!!!

~(>^.^)> <3 <(^.^<)~ ~-elemnophee-~ (MMOSite.com Contest Cordinator)
    06/14/2008, 12:34 AM
    just get on topic will ya 
    kasumi avatar Posts count: 32 who's the MOD WANNA BE again?
    https://ragnarok-online-2.com/forum/website-helpforum-moderator-t2541
    i don't want to be or like to be MOD since i already owned a vbulletin forum board before.

yup im aware that by criticizing feora's post will create a paradox since informing about the event can be freely said. (next time do a proper post) BUT!

im seeing something that is called "Showing Off an act of kindness" one of the societies problem.
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-311686/Zoku-Sayonara-Zetsubo-Sensei-Episode-5.html
    watch this and be educated.

Quote (Feora)
    Thanks,
    Your Friend Feo~

this is not an action of goodwill. it's a demand. thank you theft. (watch zetsubo sensei)

Quote (elemnophee)
    ~(&gt;^.^)&gt; &lt;3 &lt;(^.^&lt;)~ ~-elemnophee-~ (MMOSite.com Contest Cordinator)

so whats a contest "CORDINATOR" doing here?
    are you using your rank in mmosite to take authority here?
    lol is this really your only source for the event? then MMOSITE must be incompetent then.
    i believe the community of mmosite for RO2 mostly runned by newbies

look at how great you guys are. you can't event solve a simple problem like this
    http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/241/200805/03/340,1.html?time=1213441076

so what now ms temporary moderator? are you even fit to be a mod?
    a lot of errors in your site that you guys can't even solve. thats awesome *clap *clap *clap

Quote (Feora)
    dam you are a cunt. O_o

wow feora's cursing people now? can a mod wanna be should act in an uncivil way?

im correcting and stating the wrong facts. theres nothing wrong with that.
    elemnophee your sudden post in this site is fishy. did someone called you here?
    what a great coincidence if you just happen to passed by and post in this thread. ^_^ (smiley)
    your time of post looks so suspicious too 10:16 AM / 10:31 AM

should we still continue this stupid argument? the event info has been posted so i think its time to just get on topic and talk about the event. if there are newbies who have questions about the event.
    our MOD wanna be should be able to assist you. yeah *clap *clap *clap ^_^ (smiley)

not logged in