betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

faqlink.dat
    08/20/2008, 12:10 AM
    faqlink.dat 
    MabPwnU Posts count: 25 so i installed ro2. ran the update. copied my data folder. put the data folder i dled form ro2trans. i open the patcher. press start. and get the error faqlink.dat error. when i put the old datra folder or 'checkfile' the game will load but itl be in another language. tried putting just the faqlink.dat file in there and i get some other error... any ideas for this problem?
    08/20/2008, 08:45 PM
    Re: faqlink.dat 
    MabPwnU Posts count: 25
    Quote (MabPwnU)
    so i installed ro2. ran the update. copied my data folder. put the data folder i dled form ro2trans. i open the patcher. press start. and get the error faqlink.dat error. when i put the old datra folder or 'checkfile' the game will load but itl be in another language. tried putting just the faqlink.dat file in there and i get some other error... any ideas for this problem?

ok so i fixed my problem. If anyone else has this problem this is what they need to do.

patch the game. now copy your data folder for backup. dl the translation and drop the data folder in the rag2 folder and press yes to all. so that way it keeps your files the translation doesnt have and updates your old ones. worked for me n a couple other people. if that doesnt work. then uh... your SOL
    08/20/2008, 11:52 PM
    SuicideX66 Posts count: 51 gratz, just so you know you should search before you post because there are ones that already answered this problem

not logged in