betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

How much would you pay for this game?
    12/12/2007, 04:55 PM
    How much would you pay for this game? 
    jarp01 avatar Posts count: 4 Hello people. I'm going to talk about something all the people dislike and other just really hate, and will happen soon: The cost of the complete version of RO2.
    I know some of you are just playing in the Beta Servers to see how is the gameplay, the jobs, the items and the game in general and don't have planed or still don't know if still playing RO2 or not. This topic it's JUST for those who really like this game, want to still playing it and have planed to pay for it.

So, here's the crusial question: How much would you pay for this game?

You can determinate how much would you like to pay
    --each month
    --each two months
    --each quarter or
    --each semester.

I, personally, would pay:
    --$20 dlls.
    --$35~40 dlls.
    --$60~70 dlls.
    --$80~85 dlls.

Well, I hope this topic don't make mad some of the persons in this forum and I hope to see what do you think about this.

See ya and have a nice day.
    12/13/2007, 06:13 PM

Kevonovitch Posts count: 1 nothin past 15$/mo personally.

best deal i had was 12$/mo 3months terms.

and mabye do like alot of p2p mmos and ro1 did, the monger the term, the bigger the discount. when i payed for ro1, it was 45$ for 6 months :)(roughly)

so 15$-single
    13$/double
    12$/quarter
    11$/half
    10$/full

yes these are all real prices ive payed+seen.
    12/14/2007, 05:49 AM

Bloodsong Posts count: 35 Isn't going to like finish beta in like 2 years or something? They only have prontera right? And anyways, if it was above $10 a month, i wouldn't pay. WoW imo is a better game. This is just cuter >.>
    12/14/2007, 12:19 AM

Kazza2003 Posts count: 31 Hmm about max 20 dollar not more. Not even for RO2 =3. Monthly.

not logged in