betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

I CANT PLAY RAGNAROK 2 PLZ SOMEONE REPLY ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01/16/2008, 07:13 PM
    I CANT PLAY RAGNAROK 2 PLZ SOMEONE REPLY ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    mbollet Posts count: 2 hello ive been hearing ragnarok is one of the best games and ive seen it on yutube and it looks amazing so i wanna play it the problem is that i dont noe how to download it so i really need some help in knowing how to download this amazing game and can someone reply as qwick as possible i wanna play thxs
    01/16/2008, 07:44 PM

AtmaDarkwolf Posts count: 6 Man, just spend 1 minute doing just a TINY bit of reading before u post, and you would have answered your own question.

I'll let you go do a bit of reading now.
    01/16/2008, 08:08 PM
    Re:  
    mbollet Posts count: 2
    Quote (AtmaDarkwolf)
    Man, just spend 1 minute doing just a TINY bit of reading before u post, and you would have answered your own question.

I'll let you go do a bit of reading now.

but every time i keep trying to download the windows goes to page expired so can u answer that plz
    02/03/2008, 05:12 AM
    Download 
    Nihongo avatar Posts count: 4 Just do the torrent if you want to play so badly, thats what i did. if u don't have a torrent client, i recomend that you google utorrent
    02/09/2008, 02:01 PM
    Re: I CANT PLAY RAGNAROK 2 PLZ SOMEONE REPLY ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    beta-tester Posts count: 3
    Quote (mbollet)
    hello ive been hearing ragnarok is one of the best games and ive seen it on yutube and it looks amazing so i wanna play it the problem is that i dont noe how to download it so i really need some help in knowing how to download this amazing game and can someone reply as qwick as possible i wanna play thxs

well you can DL it here.. thats the only way you can play it..
    plus long hours of patching is required...
    hehehehe..
    if you really want to play ro2 that bad... well then try downloading it here... ^_^
    02/09/2008, 05:41 PM
    i dont know how 
    demon43 Posts count: 5 how do i use the torret it just says weird things

not logged in