betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

i cant start the game
    05/08/2008, 01:33 PM
    i cant start the game 
    N0okiti avatar Posts count: 1 first i download the Client from The torrent link att this site
    then i start the setup.exe
    when the install get complite.
    i start the game then an error Windows pops up i really dont know what the error Windows means.
    i found 3 files in the torrent File.
    what do i need to do with the other files?
    05/08/2008, 05:36 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 276 have you installed the east asian language pack and korean keys?

what OS are you using?
    05/10/2008, 10:34 PM
    i can play! 
    paulocardal Posts count: 2 ive even installed the east asian language pack and korean keys, and its the same :S
    need some help here plz
    05/11/2008, 06:49 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 first question... can you access the Korean RO2 Site...

If for some reason you cannot... then your not going to be able to connect to the game.

The splash launcher they use access their site to display the update information and such. If it cannot connect to the site (It goes through Internet Explorer to do this), it will not let the launcher load and will give you an error, closing the program.

So, using Internet Explorer see if you can connect to the Official Site. Let us know what happens.

http://www.ragnarok2.co.kr/
    05/11/2008, 07:16 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 276 thats not true.

my IP Address is blocked on KRO2's mainsite but i can still play the game thru the client.
    i use my proxy switcher whenever i want to visit the mainsite.

im asking again. what Operating System are you using? also what's your specs?
    if you're using a glitchy version of vista then thats your problem.
    or either you hav'nt installed the language pack properly or the game is'nt compatible with your OS and specs.

don't use applocale bcause the game client exe already supports english. (just in case)
    when you finally able to run the game client don't use the english translation patch, update your client first then make a back up Data folder before you use the english translation patch.
    05/11/2008, 07:25 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 oh it is true...

I tried using a proxy once to download the client before I did it through the torrent. Only the proxy I was using ended up not working or being any good...

then for a while afterward I could not get the game to launch for whatever reason giving me an error...

Once I remembered I forgot to remove the proxy, I went in and removed it and was able to connect to the game just fine.

The problem is whenever you use a proxy it transfers ANY AND ALL browser information through that proxy. Now there is a good chance that wherever it connects to in the site you may not be banned from. Technically your not going to be able to access what loads into the launcher through IE. Their IP banning may not be Absolute. It may just prevent you from accessing their DOMAIN... If the page that loads into their launcher is not actually Linked to that domain then your not going to be banned from it.

05/11/2008, 08:05 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 276 you're using a proxy site?

yes gravity's ip blocking is not absolute some foreign IP Addresses can still pass.

if you click this game client from main site
    and got an error like 403 forbidden then that means your main IP address is blocked. the same if you go to their main site.
    05/11/2008, 12:25 PM
    paulocardal Posts count: 2 Well thanks for responding...
    i did wat u sad,oppen the - http://www.ragnarok2.co.kr/
    and before oppen the page it gave me sutch massage: unsupported browser.

05/12/2008, 04:51 PM

BloodTide avatar Posts count: 65 Well first off you need to use Internet Explorer... Like I said in my first post...

and that 403 Error just means your in a region that cannot access their download servers. that does not mean your IP is banned. It just means since you dont have a korean IP you cant download from them. But normally you can still access the site...
    06/15/2008, 02:40 PM

zelaws Posts count: 4 ok guys the "403 forbiddon" window jump out...can any1 tell me how to fixit?
    another thing is i having the problem below =
    Critical Error
    No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 4 MHz with 735MB RAM
    Video: S3 Graphics ProSavageDDR (Microsoft Corporation) (12)

Assertion failed: pDestRect->right >=0 && pDestRect->right <= int(destDesc.Width) [File:D:\Project\RagII_Kor_Release\src\D3D9Drv\Src\DxUtilForUI.cpp] [Line: 274]

History: UIWindow::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

this window jump out when i click on start game at the patch window. i failed to solve it, can any kind hearted member here help me solve it please? i worked on this for 2 weeks ady and still cant login to the game although i have the account ady.....T_T please

not logged in