betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

lastest ENG Patch And Vista
    01/03/2008, 04:51 PM
    lastest ENG Patch And Vista 
    FacelessRed Posts count: 1 Okay, im running vista, I just got the game again after a LONG time, and played, it works fine.

i go to get the latest english patch on my new Vista system, and it doesnt work.. AT ALL. nothing is translated the entire game is STILL in korean. Can anyone please help me on what the hell is wrong?

ALSO i have the same skills from the original Open beta release, i know you are SUPPOSED to remove them and get th new skills to replace them with the altered skills, How do i do that? i cant tell what im doing at all for this, especially with the game 100% in korean.
    01/10/2008, 03:19 PM

Reilly Posts count: 12 I can only think of a few things that might be wrong:

Check to make sure that it actually is the latest version, download it right from the ro2trans site at http://ayuki.info/

Make sure that when you copy the files, that it asks for permission to overwrite existing files/merge existing folders.

Also, make sure you're running the game with the english client, not the original one.

After you've checked those I'll see if I can figure out anything else.
    01/18/2008, 02:29 PM
    Re: lastest ENG Patch And Vista 
    suraki avatar Posts count: 17
    Quote (FacelessRed)
    Okay, im running vista, I just got the game again after a LONG time, and played, it works fine.

i go to get the latest english patch on my new Vista system, and it doesnt work.. AT ALL. nothing is translated the entire game is STILL in korean. Can anyone please help me on what the hell is wrong?

ALSO i have the same skills from the original Open beta release, i know you are SUPPOSED to remove them and get th new skills to replace them with the altered skills, How do i do that? i cant tell what im doing at all for this, especially with the game 100% in korean.

man theres so much gaming problems when using vista and besides thats not realy 100% korean theres the numbers and thats in english not korean so its maybe 98% but not 100% lolZ ^_^

not logged in