betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Looking for translation from Korean of step 3 in registering
    12/07/2007, 01:51 AM
    Looking for translation from Korean of step 3 in registering 
    MGX avatar Posts count: 368 Looking for a translation of the third step for the registration page. If anyone can help the new guide can be made.

Here's a screenshot of the step.
    12/07/2007, 01:53 AM

Chaos-Sparta avatar Posts count: 44 Working on it still XD damn this step.
    12/07/2007, 04:20 AM

Hardy avatar Posts count: 62 whoa looks like fun, lucky i got mine awhile ago
    i feel sorry for u guys trying to transate this now
    but we all knew that this or something similar would happen eventually...goodluck guys
    12/07/2007, 05:27 AM

Chaos-Sparta avatar Posts count: 44 Thank you for feeling my pain XD
    12/07/2007, 03:15 PM
    idia though most likely wont work. 
    swordmasamune Posts count: 4 Hmm.. any idea as to if there is a possible way to have oneself entered into the korean databases and given ones own korean kssn? o.o yea I know a complete longshot, but if you think about it, then we wouldnt have to steal identities from koreans that you never know, might actually be interested in playing the game themselves. :3
    12/08/2007, 01:31 AM

FinalBlast avatar Posts count: 13 Well, goodluck translating that 3'rd registration part! =p
    12/14/2007, 05:54 PM

natsu avatar Posts count: 5 thys 3'rd step is anoing working on it 3 days and nothink
    12/14/2007, 06:28 PM
    Re: idia though most likely wont work. 
    Sirpaulie avatar Posts count: 6
    Quote (swordmasamune)
    Hmm.. any idea as to if there is a possible way to have oneself entered into the korean databases and given ones own korean kssn? o.o yea I know a complete longshot, but if you think about it, then we wouldnt have to steal identities from koreans that you never know, might actually be interested in playing the game themselves. :3

there is a kssn generator. you dont have to steal identies
    12/15/2007, 04:54 PM

Griever Posts count: 3 I have a korean translator, but i cant copy de characters. Do you know some way to copy it from the step 3 to can put on the translator? thanks.
    12/16/2007, 02:30 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 276 sooner or later all non korean players will be annihilated.

the high lvled koreans are talking about it recently and also telling me that.

well as for me i can still play even if i have to pay since i have a relative in korea.

i kinda feel it might be too late for some people.

but on second thot maybe not..

not logged in