betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

More English in Pronte!
    07/29/2007, 07:58 AM
    More English in Pronte! 
    Skye Posts count: 6 Just saying that more english typing players should come to prontera and party/quest there. It gets lonely. ToT

BTW, I'm currently a lvl 12/jlvl 10 Novice doing the starter quests in prontera. Name's LeonSkye, Stephan (the house with two characters after), channel 1. I can also help out ppl for bosses in Hode sometimes.

And Channel 1 seems to be the channel where most players are that help, so help them by being in that channel when you request help.
    You shouldn't cause trouble for someone who's helping you.

A few things I've noticed:

If you're on a quest that has a drop and you're not getting it after a long time, it might not be bugged because you didn't let the game finish logging. So go back and talk to the person if the have the sunrise bubble, you wont necessarily have to restart.

Also if you have to collect 'quest item's, if you double click the item when you loot it it seems to give you two of them so it lessens the required time. Only seems to work on quest items.
    08/27/2007, 12:25 PM

kimshee avatar Posts count: 118 How do you get to pron anyways?
    08/27/2007, 12:37 PM

Azmeo avatar Posts count: 25 The ferry.
    08/28/2007, 01:32 AM

kimshee avatar Posts count: 118 ohh. That boat that comes by every so often?

not logged in