betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

New 3rd Step *PLEASE READ*
    12/07/2007, 07:21 AM
    New 3rd Step *PLEASE READ* 
    Hardy avatar Posts count: 43
    so this is a picture of the new 3rd step on the registration for kro2 open beta, at the moment we dont really know how to get past this.
    what this means for you is untill we get it translated and worked out how to get past this step ACCOUNTS CANNOT BE CREATED,
    therfore untill we figure it out any threads requesting accounts will be deleted.
    if you think you can help us out or just have some ideas post it here dont create other threads.
    MGX and afew of his friends have had alook but we still need help!

12/07/2007, 07:41 AM

Nanika Posts count: 19 New Translations:
    The third Box says: It is with a sons and daughters to

and the text below the orange box and above the phone number says:
    The currency hour and the currency which are possible to input the directory number which is possible (week) him to the protector it gives a transformation from the rain mote customer support team.

Both of these are the translations I got, hopefully they will help.
    12/07/2007, 07:50 AM

Kazza2003 Posts count: 31 I will try to ask a ingame friend if she can translate it for us or explain me what to insert there.
    12/07/2007, 09:20 AM

Nanika Posts count: 19 Sorry for the spam, but the third one I believe to be, after fixing both errors, I believe it to be, "With the sons and Daughters it is propped to" How to do it, I don't know.
    12/07/2007, 09:37 AM

Chaos-Sparta avatar Posts count: 44 Maybe the kids name? O.o
    12/07/2007, 09:42 AM

Nanika Posts count: 19 I've tried everything, it's the only thing it says I need to do before moving on, and it just stays there, I tried a KSSN, Several Names, and much more, and I'm coming to think you need to do a credit check, from your computer. :(
    12/08/2007, 10:34 PM

larserus Posts count: 2 It seems more like a safeguard by Gravity to stop non-korean people from eating their server slots. It looks like you need to register over the phone? Just a guess.
    12/09/2007, 08:54 AM

RO2Guide avatar Posts count: 2 Found some new info regarding the added registration step:

http://ro2guide.com/technical-help/67-attn-new-step-kro-registration.html
    12/09/2007, 11:25 AM

Mephesto Posts count: 9 I just managed to register a account after many tries. U just need to checkmark the final bullit option and thats it. Also i had to install some activex control during my tries to register. not sure if its required though. Btw today the screen looks a bit different again from the screen above. For me personally the hardest part was the find a correct street address hehe.
    12/09/2007, 11:40 AM

FinalBlast avatar Posts count: 13 Are you sure it would work like that?
    What about the real Parent KSSN + Name and stuff...?

not logged in