betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Problem with Registration
    10/09/2007, 02:54 AM
    Problem with Registration 
    XMenNewb Posts count: 2 I've finished everything and all I need is an account to play the game

When I'm registering I run into the same problem each time; I enter my KSSN and name and it won't continue onto the next page. A small internet explorer error keeps popping up in Korean words.

Now I'm assuming my problem could be that I don't have Korean characters support. I've used the step by step but unfortunately I don't have my own copy of windows xp cd. I can't find what I need using google, so if this indeed is the problem can someone provide me with a link to where I might be able to download this without providing a windows xp cd?

If this is not the problem can someone provide me with a solution?

Thanks for the help ahead of time.
    10/09/2007, 09:51 AM
    Getting a valid KSSN 
    XMenNewb Posts count: 2 I've fixed my problem and now I'm guessing that all the KSSN's I've tried so far are invalid. I generate random KSSN and find some on the internet, can it be possible that the name I am putting in is invalid?

I get to step two and can not go any further, any help?
    10/17/2007, 12:29 AM

Diegotheman13 Posts count: 25 ok wen u get the eor is because u put hte wrong kssn try to copy it down from the other internet explorer then put ur name that mite work
    10/17/2007, 11:49 PM

vi3tboirobert Posts count: 15 No, that's not it, you don't press the blue button, you press the green button on the left side, their guide here isn't right.

not logged in