betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Quest to find item
    06/12/2007, 05:42 AM
    Quest to find item 
    Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 Does anyone know where the last item is for this quest?
    I can't seem to beable to find it. >.<

I searched for it high and low and found nothing in or outside of her shop.

06/12/2007, 07:12 AM

Teemo avatar Posts count: 151 That's because you are looking in the wrong spot :) It's a large conch shell south of the mermaid bridge. Be careful of the Be Chased Mermaids, they will gang up on you.
    06/12/2007, 07:45 PM

rhiannon1986 Posts count: 9 to complete the last part there that you don't have, you have to 'explore the entrance' to a cave...
    From the bandit camp, go over the bridge...leg it past the mermen if your level isn't that high as some of them agro...follow the path round until it forks off.

There will be a patch of chonchons - follow the short path there to the end - there will be a cave entrance. Once you get close enough to the entrance, the objective will complete
    06/12/2007, 09:33 PM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 Thats odd X_X
    All the other items were around everyone else's shop.
    06/12/2007, 09:53 PM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 I found the enterence to the cave but haven't found it just yet.
    (I had for got to say thanks though. X_X)
    06/13/2007, 07:21 AM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 I need to say that I didn't find an item at either place that what mention.
    I assume this must be a different quest or that I may just be that blind. X_X (This is the reason I don't like looking for things...)

If anyone else can help me please do. T_T
    06/13/2007, 09:08 AM

nakiin avatar Posts count: 56 The quest item from Misha is a conch shell south of the bridge to Merman island. Just swimm around there until you find it.
    It is there, trust me.
    06/13/2007, 09:30 AM

Ekairi avatar Posts count: 77 It was farther out than I was looking. X_X

Thanks everyone
    06/21/2007, 03:21 AM

angiekittie avatar Posts count: 47 i couldn't find it nomatter what... what does it look like?
    and how am i suppose to get it while abunch of mermaids attacking... i died three times already just looking for it.... ><
    06/21/2007, 03:01 PM

kirkby Posts count: 21 i m also on this quest .. just finish it by lookign at u guys guide .. thank alot . ^^

not logged in