betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Registration is Unpossible?
    03/23/2008, 09:27 PM
    Registration is Unpossible? 
    lucassgs Posts count: 4 Hi....
    Is possible create a account on the KRO2 now?? The registration is different... and exists a topic on the brazillian forum wht says is unpossible create a account if the people not`s korean...

its true?? the registration is really different now...
    03/24/2008, 04:59 AM

afkareru avatar Posts count: 2 Currently, the only way to actually play the open beta is to have a KSSN and register on the Korean site. The accounts made on the sites of the various other countries won't work with the currently available clients, even should you translate it.
    03/24/2008, 05:59 AM

TheReverend avatar Posts count: 10 I managed to create an account. Everything (and i mean everything) you need to create one is right here on these here forums. It just takes a little patience reading through many topics.
    03/25/2008, 08:20 PM

Fukov avatar Posts count: 11 Well it actually requires that you activate your account now and to do that you'll need to phone the guys at Gravity, in _korean_!
    03/25/2008, 10:30 PM

TheReverend avatar Posts count: 10 No, you don't. You can set it to conformation by email.
    03/26/2008, 04:53 PM
    Re:  
    Samara Posts count: 24
    Quote (TheReverend)
    I managed to create an account. Everything (and i mean everything) you need to create one is right here on these here forums. It just takes a little patience reading through many topics.

can you link the forum that you have read? becoz if youre not Korean then there is no other way to register an account unless you have a valid KSSN,plus you need to fill some sort of blah blah form to complete it :)
    03/29/2008, 02:36 AM

TheReverend avatar Posts count: 10 https://ragnarok-online-2.com/forum/registering-question-t955

All in that topic. Work it out.
    06/14/2008, 11:32 PM

sirshatterstar Posts count: 5 Greetings. If you are having a hard time creating account, you can visit my site http://www.kyubz.com

I am giving away free RO2 accounts to help those who are having trouble getting one. Tae Care!

not logged in