betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

ro2 always hangs
    08/06/2008, 03:24 AM
    ro2 always hangs 
    grisword Posts count: 2 Hi I just installed my ro2 and everytime I play it it always hangs, i cant end process it in task manager coz the whole computer stopped. Im using windows vista home premium and i think ro2 is not compatible for vista coz my other games works fine,.I really need help pls and tips from those who experienced the same problem and know how to solve it, thanks
    08/06/2008, 07:49 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 124 It works for Vista, I don't use Vista, but probably im guessing 50% or more people on here do, and yea it works for them. So what part does it hang at? the patcher? anime character icon where they are all happy and and smiling and riding some gigantic robot thing, or the actual login screen?
    08/10/2008, 02:47 AM
    Re:  
    grisword Posts count: 2
    Quote (DiSeMbYeR)
    It works for Vista, I don't use Vista, but probably im guessing 50% or more people on here do, and yea it works for them. So what part does it hang at? the patcher? anime character icon where they are all happy and and smiling and riding some gigantic robot thing, or the actual login screen?

Hmm, the actual game, log-in screen, anime charaters, like all of it,-_-
    08/10/2008, 03:26 AM
    Re: Re:  
    Epell avatar Posts count: 28 Hmm, the actual game, log-in screen, anime charaters, like all of it,-_-[/QUOTE]

Few people who uses vista are having problem using RO2.
    Gravity is yet to release trouble shooting for this problem.
    I think you can right click on the executive file and make it run as if it is running on XP.
    that's what I heard anyway.

not logged in