betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

So can I play or what? (English)
    01/06/2008, 07:13 AM
    So can I play or what? (English) 
    unclesalty avatar Posts count: 1 Hey gang just registered for forums, guess that means I am not registered for game. So can americans play this, or is this like SUN ultimate nation, another great game we arent allowed access too without spamming the net for "how to's" on using a KSNN to play....

Why do these people not want us playing, americans= more money....

TY!
    02/21/2008, 03:24 PM
    Re: So can I play or what? (English) 
    ozzy69r Posts count: 8 i dont know =[

this game isnt out in america or europe (as far as i know)

gravity are amazing slow with updates ect, if they promise something, take the time it is now till the time it is promised and multiply by 3.... honestly if u want a example just look at rose online.. we waited 8 months coz it kept getting delayed lol
    02/23/2008, 10:23 PM

Paidpanda avatar Posts count: 18 You can play if you have a KSSN, but if you don´t I hear EuphRO has made the first RO2 private server. But in the end yes, Americans can play this game; Just gotta be able to beat the system ^_-. Also yeah, gravity has been the slowest company updating there games in the past. Usually the Korean server is the fastest to get updates, though when they do update it is so worth the wait.
    09/14/2008, 07:15 PM

Solo216 avatar Posts count: 1 waz up
    09/14/2008, 10:42 PM
    Re: So can I play or what? (English) 
    Feora avatar Posts count: 334
    Quote (unclesalty)
    Hey gang just registered for forums, guess that means I am not registered for game. So can americans play this, or is this like SUN ultimate nation, another great game we arent allowed access too without spamming the net for "how to's" on using a KSNN to play....

Why do these people not want us playing, americans= more money....

TY!

It's beta, they wouldn't be getting any money from that anyways. The reason its only for koreans is becuase the game is in Korean and they havent made a real english translation project yet. The only one is mnlust.net and im sure Gravity isnt associated with them.. When it becomes international thats when Americans can (technically) play RO2.
    Since it's difficult to get a kRO2 account now a days, I advise you play at Diviniaro.com they have a great community and are working hard, making improvements every day ^^

http://www.diviniaro.com

not logged in