betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Tech Support
    12/09/2007, 08:22 AM
    Tech Support 
    Hardy avatar Posts count: 62 ok guys,
    the real reason for this forums is for tech support like software or hardware issues
    real tech support
    not for accounts questions or kssn details or account begging.
    if you have a legit computer problem please post it and im sure you'll get the help you need
    regards
    Hardy
    12/25/2007, 12:31 PM
    Downloading Problems  
    PwincessChii avatar Posts count: 3 ;-; ...Hi im kinda new here...and i have kinda a problem with the downloading it tell me to find the file becuse the computer dont reconize it ....is it me or whats wrong withthe file ..? i hope u guy can help me because i really like this game and i hope i can play it ...T^T!!
    12/26/2007, 02:31 AM
    Re: Downloading Problems  
    TeveGod avatar Posts count: 1 hmmmmmm maybe just go to Google and type in the file name and download it cause i know i have goten some errors like that in other games and downloading some times works if not try reinstalling or even worse re downloading it may take a while and be annoying but it might just ix the problem
    12/26/2007, 02:06 PM
    HHHEEELLLPPP!!!!! 
    caitsithff7 avatar Posts count: 1 guys..major error..i already dwnloaded the setup..i installed it..after installing was finished i tried to run ragnarok2 but it wont work..it showed me an unreadable message..what should i do?? i really want to play ragnarok2 ASAP../sobT_T
    01/14/2008, 08:13 AM

eggman8x8 Posts count: 1 Yea i have that same problem as well it shows me some unreadable crap...what can i do?
    03/20/2008, 10:33 PM
    Error Virus Thing need help ASAP plz 
    COZZY Posts count: 78 ive posted it in tech sopport but i thought i might try here theres been a couple of ppl that get a error=5 from ragnarok 2 when tryin to start it.... then for me it goes to avg sayin u got virus then opens a internet website which is the korean raganrok server what should i do need help ASAP plz...?
    05/28/2008, 06:39 AM

hyouden Posts count: 1 Ugh.... I am having problems as well...... but mine is unreadable for some weird reason.
    05/28/2008, 11:57 PM

TamodRA Posts count: 12 Close the anti virus resident shield
    if u use AVG.
    06/04/2008, 01:23 AM
    Problem Running RO II 
    diab3tikboobah Posts count: 2 hey i got the same problem as you guys.....and also on the site i cant download the english translation patch for the korean game client......can someone direct me to a alternate link or send me the file please.

Thanks ^_^

not logged in