betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Translation problem since update
    12/20/2007, 07:34 AM
    Re:  
    ninjitsu2008 Posts count: 9
    Quote (DiSeMbYeR)
    yea so its obviously the trans so we just gotta wait for the next, cuz i jus full file dled and it worked but when i added the trans it didnt work again(no npcs)

Thats what im talking about... no sense downloading the full file again.. coz once you patch the lastest english patch you can play but without NPC... try to battle some monster and see what will happen :(

Sheetie Patch !
    12/20/2007, 11:04 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 139 well its common knowledge that you have to wait for a new trans patch after the weekly updates.

im playing right now and i dont have real big problems bcause im just hunting for zeny.
    cant wait for next week bcause they say the new town is opening.

and theres this present something from x-mas tree.

so.. its christmas in ro2

hmm maybe the new town opening is the snow town!? probably.. just a guess..
    12/20/2007, 11:39 AM
    Ninjitsu ™ 
    ninjitsu2008 Posts count: 9 Nice asteg Miria !! ano ba server mo 1 o 2?
    12/20/2007, 12:32 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 41 waat?
    12/20/2007, 02:19 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 139 server 2.
    a friend told me the new town next week is the desert town.. (morroc?!?)

i hav'nt acquired my x-mas gift -_-
    too busy hunting loots...
    12/20/2007, 04:23 PM
    A way arround the problem 
    Razgreiz Posts count: 2 You can use the translation patch to play RO2 without problem as long as you don't extract the files related to the npc data.

It seems to be working effectively for now except the monster and npc names are all in Korean, but all the other information seems to be fine. All the problems seem to be caused by one of the npc's .dat files that are in the translation file. It really didn't take to long to check each file that is getting replaced in the extraction process so everyone should be fine. Well... I will report anything if I can find the exact file that is causing the problems. Merry Christmas

FYI: Morroc is suppose to be destroyed by the devil in RO1 in one of the upcoming patches so another town is going to replace it.
    12/20/2007, 04:44 PM
    Re: A way arround the problem 
    Razgreiz Posts count: 2 I just found the file with the error just a little while ago which is called "Data\Language\Kor\dat\Npc.dat". This is the only file that seems to be causing all the problems so just don't extract it and you should be fine. The only difference in game play is that all monster and npc names are all in korean.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!
    12/20/2007, 08:12 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 139 latest trans patch is out.

ayuki.info
    12/22/2007, 12:53 AM
    Re:  
    ninjitsu2008 Posts count: 9
    Quote (miria)
    latest trans patch is out.

ayuki.info

na download ko na yung sa dumbie... nice kita tyo sa server 2... name ko PinoyNinjitsu .. add mo nalang ako .. d nga lang maka pag adik langya medyo bc sa work.. pero at least every day laro ako ;) wat ba name mo... ?

not logged in