betting sites uden dansk licens

掲示板

-- RO2 Registration
    09/02/2007, 05:07 PM

aznt369 Posts count: 2 well...id like some help i got a the number thing good its just the register part like id/pw and stuff that page i cant seem to pass..can you help me with that??
    09/02/2007, 05:27 PM

KenJiro Posts count: 2 it doesn't work for me can u help me e-mail me at [email protected] plz and thank u
    09/02/2007, 12:30 PM

Ikilikuz Posts count: 18 why cant i go to the site? i receive a message saying that i cant find the page >___< someone please help me
    09/03/2007, 05:05 PM

kimshee avatar Posts count: 118 Just letting people know that I'm currently in the process of moving out into my new apartment and that I've already redirected the website to another webserver as my server (computer next to my desk) will be offline ( for obvious reasons ) during the course of being driven to the new apartment xD.

So with that, there shouldnt be any problems with people saying 'hey whered teh kssn gen go? omgzzz' and having an inverse of idiot posts saying that they need their account made, and on top of that those idiots who rely on the generator wont be able to do anything. So i've done this to keep the whole RO2 community from crashing down D:

Much love,
    Auraiken
    09/03/2007, 09:16 PM

Auraiken avatar Posts count: 113 NEW APARTMENT UPDATE: The servers motherboard got fscked up in transit so it's going to take a week or so to get a new one (starting college tomorrow). Pillows just dont cut it for moving electronics nowadays.
    09/04/2007, 02:54 AM

Auraiken avatar Posts count: 113 As someone stated earlier, my backup site still have the generator on it so use it there :)

http://auraiken.awardspace.com/
    09/04/2007, 09:24 AM
    WAAAAAAAAAAA 
    Teddy Posts count: 5 I cant Go to the register Page,.. it says The PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED
    WAAAAAAAAAAA 
    Teddy Posts count: 5 I cant Go to the register Page,.. it says The PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED
    WAAAAAAAAAAA 
    WAAAAAAAAAAA 
    Teddy Posts count: 5 I cant Go to the register Page,.. it says The PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. How come help me pls i'm new here and i want to play RO2 help T_T

not logged in