betting sites uden dansk licens

포럼

i cant start the game
    06/15/2008, 06:42 PM

kasumi avatar Posts count: 31 supply us with all infos and we might be able to fix your problem.

first whats your computer specs?
    what is your Operating System?
    which country are you from? (forbbiden 403 is either your using the wrong browser to navigate the official site with firefox or your IP address is Banned by Gravity)
    next have you ever played this game? how many hours does it takes before you get the windows error?

explain everything so we can understand your situation.
    06/15/2008, 08:41 PM

ToiletDuckie Posts count: 6 I have the same problem. I'm thinking the torrent isn't working correctly. You don't need to know our computer specs for this problem. I play on XP. I'll post a screen shot with the error... Guess it doesn't really matter if I can get the game up and running or not... I'll never be able to make an account.
    06/16/2008, 06:01 AM

kasumi avatar Posts count: 31 there are times that some people force their computer even if they did'nt reached the game requirements. even if you manage to run the game with low specs. ERRORS will surely show from time to time. and there is no solution to that because you're forcing your system.
    that is why we require you to at least give a small details about your specs. /CPU/GraphicCard/RAM/

btw The TORRENT works. but maybe not for you. what torrent app. are you using?

not logged in