betting sites uden dansk licens

포럼

Login but disconnected
    05/26/2008, 07:34 AM
    Login but disconnected 
    xenozelda Posts count: 4 After several tries with easy2game software, i still can't get it to work. It just keep saying 'connection with the server is reset' when i tried to run ragnarok2.exe. I've tried dozens of proxy but just can't get it to work. The test says the proxy works OK. So i went looking around for another proxy program and found Proxifier. This time using the same proxy settings, i am able to load the patch client with the RO2 webpage, then run the RagII client, login. But a moment later, it gives some error and disconnects me randomly anytime after i login(had a hard time creating char before it disconnects me). Is anyone getting this problem and any solution to this?
    Also it doesn't allow me to install any translation(or modification to the file), as it detects it immediately when i try to login.
    Thanks
    05/27/2008, 04:23 AM

icikiro Posts count: 16 i have 3 friend were got same problem like u(like me also).
    can login but disconnected after a while using any korean proxy.
    i was tell this prob to friend(expert in online gaming) he say
    certain IP especially from Malay/Indon/Singapore easy get blocking
    from any korean server as we going change the proxies it can't help.
    not only RO2 but other online games are playing illegally get blocking from join Korean server.
    its complicated IP systems, maybe they block from International IP codes.
    so sad.. but if we playing in private IP they can block the IP(but how to get private IP)
    i think, just be patient until the officiall RO2 come out.. but when?

If any out there know how to resolve our prob, plezz.. i hope your help

T_T
    05/27/2008, 10:03 AM
    really?? 
    TamodRA Posts count: 12 how sad..
    wwaaa!waaa! i wanna continue the games
    any method to solve this prob??

my friend now is above me in levelling, lvl 19.
    i dont wanna MISS it!!!

not logged in