betting sites uden dansk licens

포럼

My character cant learn new moves
    06/09/2008, 11:17 AM
    Re: HELP ive been stuck for 3months or more 
    Feora avatar Posts count: 134
    Quote (COZZY)
    ive been askin for help for ages and no1 can help it must mean i have something no1 could ever fix proves that humans are dumb ^_^

Excuse me? We are the dumb ones? Like kasumi said, you are the only moron with this problem, fix it yourself and quit spamming.
    K THX.
    06/10/2008, 04:42 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 73 I'd help you and all but all I understand from you is that your a thief like me and you can't learn new moves/skills, what moves are you trying to learn, and have you checked the level requirement, and are you sure its the right move/skill for the right/class? And all in all, plz don't let it be the fact that your buying novice moves/skills books to try and learn while your a thief or any other class.
    06/11/2008, 08:37 AM
    U jerk (help) 
    COZZY Posts count: 69 well for 1 thing i didnt mess with the data files and 2 GOD DOES NOT FUCKIN EXIST and 3 learn to get a life cuz all u could do was critesis me bout nothing so yeh any way

wouldnt mind some help and yeh
    06/11/2008, 08:45 AM
    Thx but no 
    COZZY Posts count: 69 no i have the right skills and its dormio stab,short sword mastery,Back stab... thats all so far umm if i could know how to upload a picture of it then i would but dont know how to unless i send it to u by email...

thx tho
    06/11/2008, 08:56 AM
    Feora 
    COZZY Posts count: 69 Feora just to let u know i havnt been spamming u must of read the other persons comment which happen ages ago when my problem kind of started and i heard on Ro2 im not the only 1 with this problem they just seem to stop using that character and use anther 1 but i was hoping that some1 would have been smart enough to figure out y its not working and in sayin some1 smart enough i mean im not smart enough i know that im a dumb ass jeez pretty obvese...

sry ppl for typing 3 things on here....
    06/11/2008, 11:21 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 276 COZZY SHUT UP!

disembyer dont help this kid.

with that attitude you are not the kind of person that deserves to be helped.

lastly stop spamming.

(the fact that you don't even know how to post an image makes you real worst)
    06/11/2008, 05:46 PM
    Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 134
    Quote (miria)
    COZZY SHUT UP!

disembyer dont help this kid.

with that attitude you are not the kind of person that deserves to be helped.

lastly stop spamming.

(the fact that you don't even know how to post an image makes you real worst)

HI MIRIA!!~ <333

xD
    06/11/2008, 10:33 PM

COZZY Posts count: 69 well sry i havnt played the game in a long while and i have been busting to go and have want to play for ages now so yeh

sorry..
    06/12/2008, 04:57 AM

DiSeMbYeR Posts count: 73 Don't trip, I'm not mad at you or anything, but unfortunately I don't know how to fix your problem 100%, so if you know that it works by making a new character then I guess thats your only opportunity unless the new update will fix it, but you've waited so long already that I don't know if your up to waiting anymore just to see if maybe it will fix your problem, but thats all for you to decide on.
    06/12/2008, 08:56 AM
    eh eh 
    COZZY Posts count: 69 well that sucks lol but eh im now just kind of w8ing on ro2sea so yeh but yeh i would love to play ro2 if i could get it workin i know it sounds like im only 1 but ive heard theres been a couple of others with same thing very rare and stupid bug/thing umm if some1 could connect me with a photo thingo so i can show a image on this thingo i would but i dont know of a thing

not logged in