betting sites uden dansk licens

포럼

Need some help with registration
    12/22/2008, 07:02 PM
    Need some help with registration 
    Elemental91 Posts count: 2 Hey everyone, I just found out I can play Ragnarok Online II using some translation patches and other little tricks like that, so naturally I was very excited.

Now I tried to register on ragnarok-online.co.kr or summin like that, and I tried about 20 names from a KSSN list I found, but none seemed to work. I kept getting some popup from Internet Explorer with some cubes in it (I'm assuming it's supposed to be Korean or something.)

Anyone got any tips on some working KSSN numbers, or how to fix the problem I have ?
    I loved RO, and I really wanna play RO2, thanks in advance.

~Ele
    12/22/2008, 07:28 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 339 It's been imposible to register for kRO2 for like 6 months now. The only people who make new accounts are korean or people who know someone korean to register for them.

Play at http://www.diviniaro.com. It's an english RO2 private server, the best one there is, with over 80+ users online at all times. Frequent updates on the server to closely relate the original beta kRO2 and lots of very friendly people and staff. Right now they are doing an awesome Christmas Event for some really nice hats. Check here for the Event.

Good luck, hope to see you there!
    12/22/2008, 08:31 PM

Elemental91 Posts count: 2 Ah, that explains alot, lol.
    Like the outdated RO2 topics I found on google. /swt

Well, thanks, I'll check that private server out! ;)

not logged in