betting sites uden dansk licens

포럼

New Update fix(more like workaround)
    09/19/2007, 09:11 AM
    New Update fix(more like workaround) 
    anomei Posts count: 3 while i was playing RO2 i happened to hear someone mention how to workaround the english patch error. So I thought I'll post it.
    1. Once you begin to have the error message click the second button in the bottom in order for it to check your files and change them back to default.(Don't click the first one or it will re download all your files and waste your time ^_^)

2.Next go to the folder in which you keep your ragnarok english patch. Then go to Data\Language\Kor\dat. Then copy the gamestring.dat(just in case you need it later) and delete the original file.

3. Now go back and copy the ragn2.exe and data folder of the english patch.

4. Now paste it in the ragnarok folder so it overwrites the files
    (example:: C:\\Programfiles\gravity\rag2)

5. Now load up the game and enjoy playing(for the time being)
    Some things are now back in korean like the gamesettings tab but the most important parts are fine.

09/19/2007, 09:42 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 227 hey anyone knows whats new to the new update today?

are they going to fix the skills or the monsters xp?
    09/19/2007, 09:45 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 227 oh yeah my client is blank..

can you make a print screen guide to fix the blank client problem
    09/19/2007, 09:48 AM

anomei Posts count: 3 This workaround fixes part of the skills (translates what they do like the previous patch but not timing and such)

what do you mean by blank client?
    If it's when you see only the flowers, then it should be fixed after the first step.
    09/19/2007, 11:38 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 227

anomei can you give me a download link of your english patch?

i finished the update just now but i can't play the game because of the gamestringtable.dat
    im replacing the one in my english patch but it still dus'nt work when i play.

ouch i might've screw'd up again
    09/19/2007, 12:04 AM

miria avatar Posts count: 227 dangit now i can't play.

they say we need a new patch.

can you play yours anomei?
    09/19/2007, 06:41 PM

kowro2 Posts count: 39 I've been able to play fine (tested a few hours ago). Someone online mentioned that they needed to replace items.dat with the original Korean one as well because they weren't able to loot certain items from monsters after the update.

But if you follow anomei's steps it should work. Also a blank launcher is kind of strange since that content comes from the web I believe?

You can also try not replacing Ragnarok2.exe (isn't that just the launcher?) which will force you to update it and back into Korean anyways.
    09/19/2007, 07:08 PM

anomei Posts count: 3 they updated again today and made my post useless T-T
    (Haven't tried deleteing the item.dat)
    09/19/2007, 08:59 PM

miria avatar Posts count: 227 dangit im downloading the update again after i screw'd up modding the items.dat and gamestringtable.dat

bloody hell i think i'll be playing the original version till a new english patch is out.

T_T another 5hours update
    09/19/2007, 09:06 PM
    please hlp 
    ubersword avatar Posts count: 15 dude i need a account so bad can someone hlp me out

not logged in