betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Account creation and KSSN
    09/29/2007, 09:36 PM
    Account creation and KSSN 
    Rawkanime avatar Posts count: 19 Sup peeps, im new here and just thought i'd try and help people make their own accounts.

1. Getting a KSSN

Go to http://auraiken.awardspace.com/

On the left side of the screen there are some blank fields for you to fill out.

In 'Year' enter the last 2 digits, e.g 1991 -> 91
    In 'Month' enter month number, e.g Febuary would be 02, and so on..
    In 'Day' enter the day you were born on, e.g [no ones that retarded]
    In 'Sex' enter your gender, dnt make the mistake i made and put often
    In 'Seed' leave it as it is

OK it should now have generated you your own KSSN, copy it down onto notepad and also copy down the two symbols it shows in the box next to where it says 'Orange Box'.

2. Registration

Go to https://member.gravity.co.kr/member/agreement.asp

OK now this part can get very confusing so im goig to explain it as easily as i can, if you follow it properly then you shouldt run into any problems.

OK scroll down to the bottom of the page of the link i just gave you. See the Green and blue Boxes side by side? Click the checkbox above the Green box. Ok now click the green box itself.

Ok now on the new page, enter your name. Not your username, your actual name, or make something up. Now under that type in your KSSN.
    Copy and pasting wont work so highlight the characters and use 'Shift and Insert'.

Now press the button next to the KSSN fields.

OK heres the boxes in english from top to bottom

1.Name
    2.KSSN
    3.Username
    4.Password
    5.Verify Password
    6.Seceret question [drop down selection box]
    7.Seceret question answer
    8.Email [must use a hotmail address]
    9.Phone
    10.Mobile Phone
    11.City and Zip code
    12.Adress
    13.Adress Verification

OK heres what you do for each one..

1 + 2 should be automatically filled out
    3. Make a username
    4. Make a password 6~12 chars [i think]
    5. Verify your password
    6. From the drop down box choose any apart from the top
    7. Enter anything you want as your seceret answer
    8. Enter the first half of your email in the first box, you'll notice you cannot type in the second box so select @hotmail.com from the drop down box next to it
    9. Random Number
    10. Random Number
    11. Remember those 2 symbols i told you to copy down earlier with your KSSN, wells nows the time to use them
    12. Choose one from the drop down box
    13. Enter your 2 symbols again

REMEMBER to use 'Shift and Insert' to paste the symbols in.

Ok now proceed to the next page by choosing the Button on the left at underneath the form and if all has gone well then you will be able to use your details on the next page to log in.

Good Luck ; ]
    10/02/2007, 01:06 PM
    hey 
    COZZY Posts count: 69 hey and some advice u need for the password makin

wouldnt let me do it but i put 1 number in it and it let me create account but thats just me u might be lucky ppl thx for the help man

i made an account for my older bro he'll be happy now
    10/02/2007, 01:44 PM

kendal Posts count: 20 i got to the account info page and typed in all the need information but couldnt type in the first adress slot but i could in the second and pressed the left white button and the page went white and had a korean error wat did i do wrong wat it the first adress not be filled in?
    10/02/2007, 01:58 PM

kendal Posts count: 20 dont worry about it i fixed and hav my account got some extra information fom this
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/Akroya/Registrationhelp.gif
    thanks for your help
    10/02/2007, 04:34 PM

HavocsdivideXIII Posts count: 3 I am still having problems with making an account could someone please make one for me.

ID: HavocsDivide
    PW:Anything
    Email: [email protected]
    10/02/2007, 04:56 PM
    I have the same problem 
    Mefis avatar Posts count: 7 I try so many times and i still with the problem, pls i wanna play if u can help i will appreciatte, here is my info

Account: hellsing28
    Email: [email protected]
    Password: Anything
    10/02/2007, 06:01 PM
    omg 
    COZZY Posts count: 69 hehe in da end it didnt work well im gonna try again
    10/02/2007, 06:47 PM
    ok 
    COZZY Posts count: 69 OK i know now u need 1 or 2 numbers in ur password i keeped on tryin then i put number in and it work
    10/04/2007, 07:54 AM
    failed name 
    Jyuza Posts count: 2 The KSSN goes through fine, however I can't make it to the next section. The link to where I get redirected to: https://member.gravity.co.kr/member/realname_fail.asp?err=2

What should I do?
    10/06/2007, 02:34 AM
    wtf.....Site expired 
    Ruelyte Posts count: 3 Ok so i follwoed it got to the very end and the site expired. wtf?! Why did this happen?

not logged in