betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

cant connect to log in server
    12/17/2007, 04:20 AM
    cant connect to log in server 
    inderiotz Posts count: 2 as what the title implies.

i've been to the Log In screen. Enter my ID and my password. but then a text box appear n something like this come out

"Unable to connect to the log in server"

anyone? help?

fyi:
    i've translated like what the guide told me.
    im using Win Vista.
    i've installed the game in D:\Gravity\RagII
    i've allowed Ragnarok II through my firewall.
    and my auto patch screen (the black one right before Enter Game) is in english.
    12/19/2007, 05:15 AM
    Re: cant connect to log in server 
    devaz Posts count: 8 Those red letters that showed up can be in many cases. i also experienced that even the most stupid case like "entering wrong id or password"
    - server's down and usually they have announcements
    - your English/Korean Regional Language setting screwed - so it returned you those red letters- i also experienced this.
    - Internet Connection problem etc.

In brief they don't ban people who connecting servers out of Korea. They never know those are real Koreans or not. Koreans who live outside Korea have their rights to play too.

And you may check your account by going to their official site and try to log on your account.
    www.ragnarok2.co.kr

In case of your language setting got screwed, you can try typing your user name and password in notepad, ms word. then try copy & paste from there to RO2 client.
    or try to switch to the correct language when you are about to enter your ID and password.

Hope this helps.

not logged in