betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Class Discussion Thread
    06/05/2008, 07:10 AM
    Class Discussion Thread 
    Phemeto Posts count: 8 Ok so heres the pros/cons of each class that i see(i havent been them all but ive observed them)

1. Enchanters: enchanters as of now are rigged. Full int enchanter at lvl 20 can do 600-800 damage per spell, and can kill anything before they get to them. They lack defense and life but the heal is ridiculous and you'll never run out of SP as far as i can see.

2. Swordsman: They dont seem to be a very strong melee class. they dont have lot of offensive attack skills, and they dont seem to be able to kill things fast. now im only a lvl 14 swordsman, so i dont know how they are later, but as of now i dont like them.

3. Recruit: havent played this class, but from what i can see, they have pretty bad ranged DPS, its alot better than a swordsman but they cant take a hit either, and they dont have heals.

4. Theif: they kinda suck becuase backstab doesnt seem to work at all, and alot of their skills dont seem to work. I cant find the skill to cuase Wound on the target, and therefore i cant use hemmorage. Poison doesnt seem to deal any damage either.

5. Clown: havent been a clown, but since no one really parties alot as far as i can see, they dont seem to have much use, becuase thieves or enchanters are better damage and for soloing.

Now i havent played much but these are a few conclusions, i dont mind collecting criticism and data, so feel free to post any arguements. id like to figure out the best class to use at the time. I like my enchanter becuase its rigged...but all i ever do is spam frost bolt, fire bolt, lightning bolt, rinse and repeat for god knows how long...and no vendor in alfheim, prontera, or cognito sells the weapon enchant spells, life leech, or the AoEs.
    06/05/2008, 09:06 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 67
    Swordsman are really good along with Thief. I know many very strong players of both classes. You need to probably get Special Skills and you might enjoy them a bit better. Also, maybe you haven't Stated correctly or something because a Swordy has very high HP and powerful attack... and only a couple Thief moves dont work... once you get the hang of the skills most ppl really enjoy Thiefs because they can kill mobs rather quickly. They have very useful skills that confuse the target, put target to sleep, and can poison the mob.
    06/05/2008, 02:39 PM

Phemeto Posts count: 8 yea like i said the swordy is probably good later on, i only have it like 14 right now. and the thief's poison skill works, the the poison debuff doesnt. *scratches head* o well ill have to try it later
    06/05/2008, 07:51 PM

KnownXver2 Posts count: 11 i know how to use the hem thief skill you need a recurit on your team cause they cause wound stats then you can use it.

not logged in