betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

EVENT NOTICE
    06/14/2008, 03:12 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 105 lmao you are just a total bish! I have helped so many players on this forum and in game and then you come along and try to make me look like a fool?!! YES i would love to be a mod on this forum (cuz the mods here dont do a dam thing) but, I'd only want to be one to clean up all the SPAM (such as Kasumi ^_^ )and help players out! Not any other reason other than to be helpful. I havent seen you do one thing but have shit remarks in every one of your posts. But, I'm not going to let your snide remarks get to me and I'll let this go for now. It is really a shame that you play 2nd server!! All the best players are on #1. I would have loved to kick your ass in PvP one day for all these unnessacry bitchy forum posts =/ You are definatly going to get a reputation around here Kasumi and it's not going to be a good one.
    06/14/2008, 03:16 PM

elemnophee avatar Posts count: 3 What are u like 12? lol u can quote all the different site and thing u want to but when it comes down to it, what u did was wrong and unneccesary. Grow up...

lol u might wanna go threw ur posts and count the ones that are blatent flaming for no aparent reason. lol telling ppl they phail? r u serious? u rly need to settle down and stop spamming useless responses to people who dont post on forums just to have some 19yr old know it all respond back with useless nonsense about how bad they are.. seriously u are a vry sad or vry disturbed person.

~-elemnophee-~ (MMOSite.com Contest Cordinator)
    06/14/2008, 05:13 PM

kasumi avatar Posts count: 31 03:12 PM feora's time of post / 03:16 PM elemnophee time of post. it took 4 minutes before the next post.
    you two seems on sync huh? (lol swindlers?)

this is my last post in this thread. the swindlers are going off topic now.
    the event info has been posted so i dont have to make some unnecessary post like this.

event 3 and event 4 seems not favorable for foreign players so i dont have comments for that.
    needless to say if someone aims for the jigsaw puzzle you'll make me lol. other than that, thats it.
    06/14/2008, 06:41 PM

Feora avatar Posts count: 105 ../sigh

i just wish everyone could get along 100% of the time.. and yes she is my friend and was annoyed by what you said and took it upon herself to speak her opinion...

anyways... this thread has really been taken off topic...and the point is...

200% ITEM DROP EVENT IS ON RIGHT NOW!!! Oh ya!~ Hurry get as much items as you possibly can... (this is just a thought...but lots of ppl from server one are predicting that after June 26 update there will no longer be anymore Hat or Auge drops!) I have not "ripped" this info from anyone or blah blah Kasumi...its just what me and my friends have been guessing (also from many Korean-speaking players)^^.. It's just a thought, nobody knows for a fact! Please dont hold this against me Kasumi!! However, i've been stocking up just in case!! Remember, if this happens, the price of hats & auges will increase dramatically!!

Have fun everyone!~~
    06/15/2008, 05:40 AM
    Re: Re:  
    takochan Posts count: 8
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (sirshatterstar)
    That's great news Feora! May I repost this on my site? www.kyubz.com I will of course place a link to this post and have your name as the source. cheers!

yes of course ^^

I think what Kasumi said is right... because what feora did is using someone else work and used it as her own credit. That's what u called plagiarism.
    Anyway, she already edited it and put the credits for epell and nationthief.
    That's much better =)

06/15/2008, 06:24 AM
    Re: Re: Re:  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 105
    Quote (takochan)
    Quote (Feora)
    Quote (sirshatterstar)
    That's great news Feora! May I repost this on my site? www.kyubz.com I will of course place a link to this post and have your name as the source. cheers!

yes of course ^^

I think what Kasumi said is right... because what feora did is using someone else work and used it as her own credit. That's what u called plagiarism.
    Anyway, she already edited it and put the credits for epell and nationthief.
    That's much better =)

Just so you know, at first the post i made had nothing to do with that site... The site just put it together a lot better than I had >_>"
    I do not plagerize ever, thank you very much.
    06/15/2008, 07:02 AM

takochan Posts count: 8 did u translate the events by yourself?
    nope, u have somebody else translate it for you.

did u put their names who translate it for you?
    nope u didnt

yet when people wanna acknowledge your name for the translation event, you said yes and didnt even mention about the real people who translate it you.

and i didnt say anything about that website.
    06/15/2008, 11:01 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 105
    Quote (takochan)
    did u translate the events by yourself?
    nope, u have somebody else translate it for you.

did u put their names who translate it for you?
    nope u didnt

yet when people wanna acknowledge your name for the translation event, you said yes and didnt even mention about the real people who translate it you.

and i didnt say anything about that website.

You know what.
    You guys really piss me off. First of all your fucking wrong. That is not even at ALL how I posted the thread in the first place. I gave credit to my friend NationThief for telling me about the Events but put it together in my own mother-fucking-words! DAMN YOU PEOPLE ARE PICKY SNIDE BITCHES! Fuck. I am SICK of being disrespected and not appreciated when i am being HELPFUL.

For anyone that cares, i am no longer giving any support to anyone for anything ever, in game or forums and you can thank those two fuckers. Kasumi & takochan

Asswipes.
    06/15/2008, 08:44 PM
    Re:  
    kanauru Posts count: 3 I didn't read everything in the thread but I've read enough to say that kasumi and takochan should be just be ignored. This is the internet so it can't be helped that some people are not mature enough to think logically. I'm not going to go in details about who was wrong etc. I just wanted to thank Feora for helping out the Ragnarok 2 English community and doing a great job at it. I hope you continue to help out the community despite this little argument ( even though you say you won't XD ).
    06/15/2008, 12:04 PM

elemnophee avatar Posts count: 3 lol someone needs a dictionary for the word plagerism it means to steal someone else work, now this event was translated FOR Feora so that she could post it, lol that is not plagerism u reatard. idk whats wrong wid kasumi whes just full on mentally lost in her own little world...have fun wid being hated for being the only person on the site to go threw post for the express purpose of flaming the author. Maybe u should get a life hun, cause u look really really sad runing around flaming every post in sight.

not logged in