betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Investigate the Entrance of Emir river....
    06/30/2007, 04:55 PM
    Investigate the Entrance of Emir river.... 
    Adrilindozao Posts count: 21 I go to the merman map whitout the map, I found the entrance of the emir river, more the status of my quest don't be changed. I entered in the warp and go to the Emir River, and nothing... Somebody know what I need to make to "investigate" ???
    06/30/2007, 05:44 PM

Teemo avatar Posts count: 151 Entering the cave should have completed that part of the quest. Are you sure it still says you need to investigate it?
    06/30/2007, 05:47 PM

Adrilindozao Posts count: 21 I entered in the emir river and my Rag 2 give error four fault of memory. I am playing with only 256mb therefore mine loadings have a biggest delay and some times the game crash.Then I decided to ask before entering again.
    07/01/2007, 02:53 AM

Adrilindozao Posts count: 21 It gave certain, now I am making the part of quest to find the secret of the NPCS, only rest the NPC that sell armors, shields… They had spoken to me that it is in the South Bridge in a giant Shell. I arrived in it and gave to one right click and nothing! He is in that it is the secret?

not logged in