betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Make ro2 eng......O_O!!!!!
    09/25/2008, 04:53 AM
    Make ro2 eng......O_O!!!!! 
    PhaNtoMX avatar Posts count: 4 ok.....if anyone could PLEASE make me an acc. that would be awesome...i spent like 6 hrs trying to do it.. -_-

and been waiting 2 yrs + for RO2 i need it!!

thanks and please do me this favor someone? !!! help a Ro2 Fan OUT!

email [email protected]

send acc PLOX!! male pref. PLOX!!

or just help me out on why i cant fix doing it myself?! :) :)

...thanks for the help! ^^

got it all going with divinia (in game name Raizen yep..phantom didnt work :()...but the language...how can i make it english?..sorry im slow -_- and i got lots of language patchs and stuff X_X
    09/25/2008, 06:43 AM
    OK im STUCK HELP  
    PhaNtoMX avatar Posts count: 4 ok im stuck just at the very end bassically.. WHYY!!!
    on the registration page..i did everything on the "things you will need" post...and im bassically done..just at the part were you have to put your 2nd email (for parent consent etc.) but the varification code thats supposed to be sent to the e-mail hasnt arrived..been at it all day..is it ever gonna get to my 2nd e-mail? i did everything..and everything the steps say has happened..dont think i did anything wrong -_-

HELP ME PLEASSSE SOMEONE!! :( :(

RO2!! FTW!!
    09/25/2008, 10:35 AM
    Re: OK im STUCK HELP  
    Feora avatar Posts count: 334
    Quote (PhaNtoMX)
    ok im stuck just at the very end bassically.. WHYY!!!
    on the registration page..i did everything on the "things you will need" post...and im bassically done..just at the part were you have to put your 2nd email (for parent consent etc.) but the varification code thats supposed to be sent to the e-mail hasnt arrived..been at it all day..is it ever gonna get to my 2nd e-mail? i did everything..and everything the steps say has happened..dont think i did anything wrong -_-

HELP ME PLEASSSE SOMEONE!! :( :(

RO2!! FTW!!

My simple solution to this is for you to try out http://www.diviniaro.com. Not everything works yet, but it's easy to sign up and everyone on the server speaks ENGLISH and will be able to help you~~ It's hard to get a kRO2 beta account, they don't make it easy for us non-koreans to play their game xD
    09/25/2008, 07:37 PM
    :) :) 
    PhaNtoMX avatar Posts count: 4 THANKS ALOT!!! i guess i'll try that out! RO2 FTW!! haha

does that have a step by step forum or something to start playing like this? :o
    10/10/2008, 04:12 AM

Mizuki-wizard Posts count: 3 wei,macam mana korang boleh letak gambar tu
    10/10/2008, 04:12 AM

Mizuki-wizard Posts count: 3 boleh tolong ajarkan
    12/21/2008, 05:11 AM
    Ok... 
    T-ELOS avatar Posts count: 2 So, I'm currently downloading the client from the link previously suggested, all I have to do is download the client and then the English Patches? But what is this stuff about a Korean...thing...??
    12/21/2008, 11:19 AM

Danniel Posts count: 4 "ok.....if anyone could PLEASE make me an acc. that would be awesome...i spent like 6 hrs trying to do it.. -_-"

Come on! I spent a week before I was able to do it! And that's if you don't count me being late for the I think 2nd closed beta, and then I had to wait a long time for the open beta.

Anyway;
    @Above poster: Are you talking about the KSSN?
    You need one to register.. You should look online on guides to look for one, just know that it's illegal and if you really want to do it, it's gonna take some time.
    My advice would be to go with what Feora said and join a private server.

not logged in