betting sites uden dansk licens

Forum

Making Free RO2 Accounts!! (LIMITED!)
    06/06/2008, 10:35 PM
    Re: Making Free RO2 Accounts!! (LIMITED!) 
    kokijojo07 Posts count: 6 So, would someone from USA be able to get an account?
    I am very interested and once i reach my 5 posts i would like to apply.
    06/10/2008, 03:33 PM

Xeis Posts count: 5 >.< Man anyone know anybody that can make accounts other then Blood? poor guy prob gettin flooded with request but here i am... I need sum1 to make me a account *cries*
    06/15/2008, 02:05 AM

Sidjeha Posts count: 1 Make your own? BloodTide provided the link for the registration process. the only issue is you can only play on the first server since it is a childrens account, but it is very simple, even if the average troller only has half a brain, google is your friend.
    06/15/2008, 02:26 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 88 lol i can make them... if you guys want one please tell me your MSN and ill add you (takes like 5 mins to make them once you figure out how).
    06/15/2008, 03:20 AM
    Re:  
    Wilzbest Posts count: 2
    Quote (Feora)
    lol i can make them... if you guys want one please tell me your MSN and ill add you (takes like 5 mins to make them once you figure out how).

Hey could you make a account for me? the whole KSSN thing is REALLY confusing.

P.S. how do i PM you i don't want to but up MSN name here =P
    06/15/2008, 03:28 AM
    Re: Re:  
    Wilzbest Posts count: 2
    Quote (Wilzbest)
    Quote (Feora)
    lol i can make them... if you guys want one please tell me your MSN and ill add you (takes like 5 mins to make them once you figure out how).

Hey could you make a account for me? the whole KSSN thing is REALLY confusing.

P.S. how do i PM you i don't want to but up MSN name here =P

you know what fck it this whole KSSN thing looks illegal and probably is so no thx xD
    06/15/2008, 04:58 AM
    Re:  
    ToiletDuckie Posts count: 2
    Quote (Feora)

Hey, can you make me one? [email protected] Thanks ^__^.
    06/15/2008, 05:06 AM
    Re:  
    fatgiantmonk Posts count: 1
    Quote (Feora)

hey can you make me an account? [email protected] thanky you =D
    06/15/2008, 06:22 AM

Feora avatar Posts count: 88 Ok do you guys want a Female or Male account, I'll send the Login Info to your e-mails after i make them.
    06/15/2008, 07:19 AM
    Re:  
    ToiletDuckie Posts count: 2
    Quote (Feora)
    Ok do you guys want a Female or Male account, I'll send the Login Info to your e-mails after i make them.

Male, please. Thank you so much for making me an account.

not logged in